Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that the baby is the living embodiment of the darkness. She talked about how they were drawn to each other, no matter what form she took, and she shows him the mark, and then we see that same mark on the infant. What was her name? Amallah?

Amara.

And ahhhhh, okay. I get ya. So are we to presume that if the baby goes, so does the Darkness? And so the woman form isn't 'tangible', but the baby obviously is.

So many questions.

Here's what I found on Supernatural Wikia.

Shortly after breaking out of her prison, she spared Sam and Dean's life and thanked Dean for freeing her. She mentioned that she already helped him and Dean helped her, bound for eternity, she said they will always help each other. Michael or Lucifer recognized her release and one of them tried to warn the outside world. She temporarily assumed the form of an adult female human, but has since became one with a human baby, going by the name of Amara.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering, as well. Is she bound to the child? Or is she just using that vessel to manipulate the brothers/protect herself? We know she can communicate on a level beyond physical communication, so, it isn't like she really needs a body. All in all, it's really interesting stuff, but the Sam thing bugged the hell out of me, and, in all honesty, Supernatural just hasn't been consistent enough for me to buy into the whole "we have to stop it without killing them" thing. I remember a very similar notion about demons years and years ago, and, well, we all know how that turned out.:lol

Him, too. If Sam's not ****ed up, Cas is ****ed up, if they're not ****ed up, Dean is ****ed up, if Dean's not ****ed up, they're all ****ed up. It's like "Oh, c'mon!":lol

So did everyone catch the season 11 premiere of Supernatural?! Will John Winchester be back? Anyways don't forget to sign up for this project to get a 1/6 Jeffrey Dean Morgan headsculpt of your own, sculpted by the talented CINE Productions for only $75, and hurry up because there are only 6 spots left!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...6-jeffrey-dean-morgan-sculpt.html#post8116681

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (completed)
Thomas Wayne

2015/III Heist (completed)
Vaughn

2015 The Good Wife (TV Series)
Jason Crouse
- Innocents (2015) ... Jason Crouse

2015 Desierto
Sam

2015 Extant (TV Series)
JD Richter
- The Greater Good (2015) ... JD Richter

- Double Vision (2015) ... JD Richter

- Zugzwang (2015) ... JD Richter

- Don't Shoot the Messenger (2015) ... JD Richter

- The Other Side (2015) ... JD Richter

Show all 13 episodes

2015 Texas Rising (TV Mini-Series)
'Deaf' Smith
- The Rise of the Republic (2015) ... 'Deaf' Smith

- Vengeance Is Mine (2015) ... 'Deaf' Smith

- Blood for Blood (2015) ... 'Deaf' Smith

- Fate and Fury (2015) ... 'Deaf' Smith

- From the Ashes (2015) ... 'Deaf' Smith

2015 The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe (TV Mini-Series)
Joe DiMaggio
- Part 2 (2015) ... Joe DiMaggio

- Part 1 (2015) ... Joe DiMaggio

2015/II Solace
Agent Joe Merriweather

Sorry folks for the cut n paste thingy from IMDB. But no info on Morgan making a cameo on SN.
:(

Finally caught up, and finished S10, and started S11.

First off, Jenna and The Darkness is hot. Just needed to say that.

Also, is Sam breaking the 4th wall? Because I know he did not just agree that Supernatural lost their ****ing roots! They really need to just end it. Honestly a lot has gone on and seemed unnecessary. I don't think it'll end here, but if they do S12, they better end it. I want the brothers to go out as they have always done.

I do like how the Darkness kind of created Zombies.

Overall, not too bad. A much better start of a season than the last 4 IMO.

Also I think it's stupid how:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally caught up, and finished S10, and started S11.

First off, Jenna and The Darkness is hot. Just needed to say that.

Also, is Sam breaking the 4th wall? Because I know he did not just agree that Supernatural lost their ****ing roots! They really need to just end it. Honestly a lot has gone on and seemed unnecessary. I don't think it'll end here, but if they do S12, they better end it. I want the brothers to go out as they have always done.

I do like how the Darkness kind of created Zombies.

Overall, not too bad. A much better start of a season than the last 4 IMO.

Also I think it's stupid how:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree 100% with everything you said. Felt like they pulled out and old script and said lets do this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree 100% with everything you said. Felt like they pulled out and old script and said lets do this.

This was definitely a gem. I missed it last night, but had the pleasure of watching just now. And it was superb.

It was great because the car felt like an important character again, a la Season 1-5.

We need more episodes like this.

This was definitely a gem. I missed it last night, but had the pleasure of watching just now. And it was superb.

It was great because the car felt like an important character again, a la Season 1-5.

We need more episodes like this.

I didn't even notice until I read online that the entire episode is from the perspective of the car. It's just fantastic; for the first time in a long time, I actually want to watch an episode of Supernatural again (without it being part of a giant, binge-watching marathon, of course :lol).

I didn't even notice until I read online that the entire episode is from the perspective of the car. It's just fantastic; for the first time in a long time, I actually want to watch an episode of Supernatural again (without it being part of a giant, binge-watching marathon, of course :lol).
I could tell right away that something felt different about this episode. Not just the story but especially the way it was directed from the car's perspective. Also felt great seeing the boys singing together to a song just like old times. Awesome stuff. Just reminds me why I still love this show.:yess:

Anyone starting to think more and more that Lucifer is coming?!?!

I've had my suspicions, but I can't help but feel little doubt now. That's gotta be Michael and Lucifer in that cage. I think that's why we saw first Sam being tortured eps. back and now more visions of the box.....

Gotta be....Gotta be true.

Part of me thought that, but the other part thought maybe he's seeing where The Darkness was before she was freed.

Back