Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When finish seeing an episode like this, you release the writers and everyone in the show certainly have enough 'gas in the tank' to produce quality.

This episode was darn near perfection.

I can be brutal when it comes to Supernatural. The truth hurts sometimes, and, if I didn't love it, I wouldn't call it like I see it, but I'll be damned if those boys don't know how to make a Season Finale. Everything about it excites me for next season, but there's also a hint of trepidation because every. single. finale. has been so damn good. I remember how excited I was when we saw those black eyes last year, but, then, we got Karaoke Dean, or Cas as the "new God" turning into D!ck (Blech) Roman and his bumbling band of big mouths, but even though every fiber of my being is telling me "no, don't do it; don't buy into the hype; you've been fooled into it, before," my heart is saying "to hell with it. I love this show, and that was ****ing awesome."

I am so, so, so desperately begging you, Carver, Singer, and whoever else I need to beg, don't screw this up. The stage has been set, the pieces are in place; now, for the love of God, don't blow the game. Seriously, though, I am incredibly excited for Season 11.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Daughter found the series last summer on Netflix and has become a super fan. Watched seasons 1-9 all summer with this being her first "live" season and season finale. Weds nights have become dad and daughter night and I find myself enjoying the show. We enjoyed the finale and look forward to the return in the fall.

I liked it but I had a feeling about near the end...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Most of the supporting characters that we enjoy are gone. So yeah I'll continue to watch SN but I hope Jeffrey Dean Morgan will consider making a 1-2 episode cameo if the price is right....:dunno

Great final ep. I agree with most of what is said here. Still love this show but I do miss the old days with Bobby and Papa. I have to say some of my fav. eps have been the black and white monster and the game show one along with a few others.

I finally caught up and I thought the season was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the next. I just can't believe it took me so long to finish up the season :slap

So who had fun last night with that premiere?!?

Really liked it.

Not sure how they'll cure Sam if he's only got hours?

And I think Cas is going to have his angel brain hacked.

And my favorite part?.....

IS LUCIFER OR MICHAEL GOING TO RETURN!?!??! I SOOOOOOOO HOPE SO. Just mentioning their names had me freaking out.

I enjoyed the episode for the most part, but the Sam thing is troubling. SO MANY TIMES, Supernatural. SAM IS DEAD, DEAN IS DEAD, SAM'S DEAD AGAIN, SAM HAS NO SOUL, SAM'S SOUL IS BROKEN, DEAN'S IN PURGATORY, DEAN'S A DEMON, DEAN'S INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF CAIN, SAM IS INFECTED WITH THE DARKNESS.

Especially after Sam's whole spiel about "this time has to be different." I love Supernatural to death, but I don't know if I can handle another season of this ****. Wrap it up fast, and wrap it up permanent.

I enjoyed the episode for the most part, but the Sam thing is troubling. SO MANY TIMES, Supernatural. SAM IS DEAD, DEAN IS DEAD, SAM'S DEAD AGAIN, SAM HAS NO SOUL, SAM'S SOUL IS BROKEN, DEAN'S IN PURGATORY, DEAN'S A DEMON, DEAN'S INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF CAIN, SAM IS INFECTED WITH THE DARKNESS.

Especially after Sam's whole spiel about "this time has to be different." I love Supernatural to death, but I don't know if I can handle another season of this ****. Wrap it up fast, and wrap it up permanent.

:lol I get what you're saying for sure. I think I've gotten to the point though that I'm numb about their deaths. If it happens, we know they'll be back somehow.

Oh, and how could I forget!?!?!

That baby with the mark!!!! For the previews, we're to assume the baby feeds off of souls?? Seems like bad news bears. Not sure who to fear more, that or the kid anti-christ.

I thought the baby bit was brilliant. It totally explains why Dean was so obsessed with protecting it, not to mention, what is a more invincible vessel than a friggin' infant? NOBODY WILL TRY TO KILL YOU.:lol

It's less about them actually dying and more about the tedium of the whole ****ing process. I can't deal, anymore, man. The cycle has to be broken. I don't think I could do with another "I'll sacrifice myself for the fate of the world, bro," and another "I'll sacrifice the world for the fate of you, bro" scenario. It was a great episode, though. I love the fact that Crowley didn't make the call until after the night of carnal pleasure.:lol

I thought the baby bit was brilliant. It totally explains why Dean was so obsessed with protecting it, not to mention, what is a more invincible vessel than a friggin' infant. NOBODY WILL TRY TO KILL YOU.:lol

Exactly! :lol

So I didn't quite get what the baby is supposed to be though. Did you? I don't think we're supposed to, but just curious what your thoughts were.

Exactly! :lol

So I didn't quite get what the baby is supposed to be though. Did you? I don't think we're supposed to, but just curious what your thoughts were.

I'm pretty sure that the baby is the living embodiment of the darkness. She talked about how they were drawn to each other, no matter what form she took, and she shows him the mark, and then we see that same mark on the infant. What was her name? Amallah?

Back