Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be a huge blow if Dean never rids the mark and outlives Sam. :thud:

Finally saw the last too, can't deny that I was intrigued by a naked Rowena (the nose is bothersome and the fact she's mid 30s and looks 60); but she is such a nuisance. Honestly I really hope season 11 is it. Maybe rid the mark this season and next season we get the back in their roots. Hunting things and just living.

This episode was pretty solid. Liking Cass at full power and Charlie is always a doll. But I just can't get excited for these. They throw in the occasional cameos and it's cool but still lacking.

Anybody catch last night?!?

I really liked it. The last few have been really strong for me. Enjoyable. I loved the box. Cool idea.

Still can't stand Rowena. And we all know Rowena is going to screw over Sam. I don't see them killing off Crowley, but maybe??? (He's too much of a fan favorite, IMO.)

My guess is Sam tells Crowley and he back stabs rowena. We expect rowena to hit Sam first but doubt it.

Episode writing wise was weak. The curse and all had faults. Interesting ideas and it was nice to Benny again that's for sure.

My guess is Sam tells Crowley and he back stabs rowena. We expect rowena to hit Sam first but doubt it.

Episode writing wise was weak. The curse and all had faults. Interesting ideas and it was nice to Benny again that's for sure.

I miss Benny. :(

And I can only hope for that to go down against Rowena. Really don't like her!!! :lol (And is she really in her 30s??)

I think I've figured out just what's "missing" from Supernatural. We've gone on and on about the darkness and grit that has been missing from Supernatural, but, the truth is, I think more than anything, it's missing the character of those first few seasons. Things have gotten shinier as the years have gone on; the Men of Letters, their headquarters; Crowley's fake looking "throne room" in hell. I didn't just love those early seasons because they were dark; there was a ruggedness to them, and it was as inherent to the show as a fingerprint. The music, the car, the lore, the characters. I think of guys like Yellow Eyes, and I'm like "no villain they've had in the past three or four years has been as cool as he was.

I thought it was when they started introducing Angels that it lost it's edge, but, in hindsight, I really do believe it was after Kripke left.
Specifically, because I think of stuff like Titus Welliver as War driving around in a Cherry Red Mustang. It's stuff like that; that "American" twist, that really gave the show it's edge. I'm not saying the show's worse, but I'd almost rather they just get away from those elements or go back to them, because there's a shallowness to the way it's appears now.

I'm just thinking about last week's episode. The music just doesn't have the same bite to it. It's hard to get excited about hearing The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" when the montage builds up to Sam making a deal with the lady from Bewitched.:lol I don't know. To paraphrase Cap, "I'm with it to the end of the line," but I think about where we are, and I'd trade Oz, and Cain, and the Men of Letters for Colt's Railroad Devil's Trap and that showdown in the Old Western Ghost Town from Season 2 any day of the week.

Just think about it, for a second, but, when's the last time the boys went up against an urban legend that had that blue collar, American spin to it? I think that's why the monster of the week cases don't even feel that satisfying, anymore; it's just a superficial reminder of the past, where the boys go up against yet another generic ghost. I don't want to be a downer, but everything was better back then. I think the best way I can put it is Ash, Ellen, and Jo vs. Charlie and Garth. I think that may be why I loved Bobby so much; he was the last link to a bygone era.

I think I've figured out just what's "missing" from Supernatural. We've gone on and on about the darkness and grit that has been missing from Supernatural, but, the truth is, I think more than anything, it's missing the character of those first few seasons. Things have gotten shinier as the years have gone on; the Men of Letters, their headquarters; Crowley's fake looking "throne room" in hell. I didn't just love those early seasons because they were dark; there was a ruggedness to them, and it was as inherent to the show as a fingerprint. The music, the car, the lore, the characters. I think of guys like Yellow Eyes, and I'm like "no villain they've had in the past three or four years has been as cool as he was.

I thought it was when they started introducing Angels that it lost it's edge, but, in hindsight, I really do believe it was after Kripke left.
Specifically, because I think of stuff like Titus Welliver as War driving around in a Cherry Red Mustang. It's stuff like that; that "American" twist, that really gave the show it's edge. I'm not saying the show's worse, but I'd almost rather they just get away from those elements or go back to them, because there's a shallowness to the way it's appears now.

I'm just thinking about last week's episode. The music just doesn't have the same bite to it. It's hard to get excited about hearing The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes" when the montage builds up to Sam making a deal with the lady from Bewitched.:lol I don't know. To paraphrase Cap, "I'm with it to the end of the line," but I think about where we are, and I'd trade Oz, and Cain, and the Men of Letters for Colt's Railroad Devil's Trap and that showdown in the Old Western Ghost Town from Season 2 any day of the week.

Just think about it, for a second, but, when's the last time the boys went up against an urban legend that had that blue collar, American spin to it? I think that's why the monster of the week cases don't even feel that satisfying, anymore; it's just a superficial reminder of the past, where the boys go up against yet another generic ghost. I don't want to be a downer, but everything was better back then. I think the best way I can put it is Ash, Ellen, and Jo vs. Charlie and Garth. I think that may be why I loved Bobby so much; he was the last link to a bygone era.

I pretty much agree with everything you've said. And couldn't have said it better.

I miss Benny. :(

And I can only hope for that to go down against Rowena. Really don't like her!!! :lol (And is she really in her 30s??)
Benny was a huge favorite for me within the last couple of seasons, along with Charlie. Damn shame to lose him.

I do as well. I don't mind the actress, it's the character who is such a *****. It's useless. (And yes she is, like wtf? :lol)

I never considered that. It does seem to make plenty of sense that they seem to be "settling down" for lack of a better term. It seems like there isn't much, while I hated the whole Metatron bit; even that is put away and so really this whole season is just about running around. I liked the earlier seasons for different potentials. Like the Bloody Mary and how Sam kind of forgot about Jess with that epi's chick. Now the whole part where people they saved were dying, that was a great episode. It had me feeling. Also Dean gets sucked in with the chicks who have a kid, it really shows a different side and I liked that. Dean was also fun about the hunts despite being dark, he never really showed fear unless it involved John Winchester. Yellow Eyes is a good villain, and to an extent I was okay with Lilith. But the apocalypse is where the series ended for me, with some good lore and with all the characters.

I agree, I still love the show and all, but it's starting to feel like a chore watching it. Before you could just sit down and watch an episode and occasionally get blown the **** away with a good mind ****, and now it's become more rare.

season 2 does blow away everything so far in season 10. Hell 201 had Dean dealing with Tessa, who was also a favorite.

Yeah I definitely cannot get any kick from monsters. Hell, it was a roller coaster to see the bros take down ONE vampire, and **** Dean just took out 6 in the last week one alone. But while that's a hitter, for me it's about characters: Bobby? Dead. Ellen and Jo? Dead. John Winchester? Dead. Lisa and Ben? Might as well be dead. Tessa? Dead. Bela? Dead. Just a damn shame really.

Benny was a huge favorite for me within the last couple of seasons, along with Charlie. Damn shame to lose him.

I do as well. I don't mind the actress, it's the character who is such a *****. It's useless. (And yes she is, like wtf? :lol)

I never considered that. It does seem to make plenty of sense that they seem to be "settling down" for lack of a better term. It seems like there isn't much, while I hated the whole Metatron bit; even that is put away and so really this whole season is just about running around. I liked the earlier seasons for different potentials. Like the Bloody Mary and how Sam kind of forgot about Jess with that epi's chick. Now the whole part where people they saved were dying, that was a great episode. It had me feeling. Also Dean gets sucked in with the chicks who have a kid, it really shows a different side and I liked that. Dean was also fun about the hunts despite being dark, he never really showed fear unless it involved John Winchester. Yellow Eyes is a good villain, and to an extent I was okay with Lilith. But the apocalypse is where the series ended for me, with some good lore and with all the characters.

I agree, I still love the show and all, but it's starting to feel like a chore watching it. Before you could just sit down and watch an episode and occasionally get blown the **** away with a good mind ****, and now it's become more rare.

season 2 does blow away everything so far in season 10. Hell 201 had Dean dealing with Tessa, who was also a favorite.

Yeah I definitely cannot get any kick from monsters. Hell, it was a roller coaster to see the bros take down ONE vampire, and **** Dean just took out 6 in the last week one alone. But while that's a hitter, for me it's about characters: Bobby? Dead. Ellen and Jo? Dead. John Winchester? Dead. Lisa and Ben? Might as well be dead. Tessa? Dead. Bela? Dead. Just a damn shame really.

See underlined. I was thinking the SAME thing. Even all doped up with the Mark, ain't no way. I mean I guess Cain did it, hence how he got the reputation of as a beast, but still. Vamps ain't no slouch.

See underlined. I was thinking the SAME thing. Even all doped up with the Mark, ain't no way. I mean I guess Cain did it, hence how he got the reputation of as a beast, but still. Vamps ain't no slouch.

Yeah, I just assumed Cain would be more a higher being. But even Dean said it like it wasn't with help of the Mark. That's another thing that disappointed me in the writing. The whole suicide business, when we know Dean can't do anything. So I don't see what that whole memory lane business was about. I mean it did make sense that Dean would be fine in Purgatory, and again; nice to see Benny. Yet, it just really seemed out of place. We still have what? 3 or 4 episodes? I'm gonna assume everything will make sense at the end.

Yeah, I just assumed Cain would be more a higher being. But even Dean said it like it wasn't with help of the Mark. That's another thing that disappointed me in the writing. The whole suicide business, when we know Dean can't do anything. So I don't see what that whole memory lane business was about. I mean it did make sense that Dean would be fine in Purgatory, and again; nice to see Benny. Yet, it just really seemed out of place. We still have what? 3 or 4 episodes? I'm gonna assume everything will make sense at the end.

Yeah, it'll come together I think as well, but still....I'm worried. This season overall as has been weak, IMO. I still love the show, but this has taken the wind out of my sails. 4 eps left. I think it'll finish strong, but too little, too late.

Looking back. I did like S6. And I think it's been downhill from there. I'll admit that I REALLY liked the Leviathans, but in hindsight, what a missed opportunity. That are so awesome in power and stuff according to 'legend', etc. But man, I was just waiting for them to be this big player. Honestly, I thought they would be equal to demons and angels, but never happened.

Yeah, it'll come together I think as well, but still....I'm worried. This season overall as has been weak, IMO. I still love the show, but this has taken the wind out of my sails. 4 eps left. I think it'll finish strong, but too little, too late.

Looking back. I did like S6. And I think it's been downhill from there. I'll admit that I REALLY liked the Leviathans, but in hindsight, what a missed opportunity. That are so awesome in power and stuff according to 'legend', etc. But man, I was just waiting for them to be this big player. Honestly, I thought they would be equal to demons and angels, but never happened.

Yeah, I still kind of push off Supernatural episodes in comparison to Flash which the minute I have an hour available: I'm watching it. Like we all agree, we love the show, but it is losing it's momentum.

I wasn't too huge a fan of the Leviathans, only because historically, religiously, and physically; we have never gotten a solid interpretation of a/or the Leviathan. I liked the apocalypse cause it had the whole choice, and while forced; was kind of neat to see how Dean and Sam became like a Cain and Abel and Lucifer and Michael. Eve was also a surprisingly interesting character, definitely could've gotten more of it.

I still think about that spawn of Satan, and maybe we get something from him about the Mark considering we learned that Lucifer would know about it. I'd be fine with tablets being broken, angels hide back into Heaven, Cass still helps the brothers, Crowley gains his spark (funny how that was mentioned, as it's ironic to the show), demons do their usual. I'd hate it, but if something like Charlie being killed happens, I think that would make for interesting season, but it just isn't the same. We could do with more Pagan gods or Greek gods, hell I'd be okay if season 11 is CW's interpretation of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, or more so just The Inferno.

Fantastic episode, tonight! If you'd have told me one of my favorite episodes of the season would be about Claire Novak, I'd have told you you were full of ****, but, dare I say, I actually liked her in this one. They dialed back the angst a little bit and dialed up the emotion.

We are getting good again. We are REALLY getting good again. I'm all caught up. WOW. WOW. WOW.

So much to talk about. I need a few moments here. WWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! :lol

I liked 5/6/15 episode; and watching the following week's teaser. Honestly folks all I can say is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Back