Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next week's episode looks awesome, obviously they aren't going to use the colt (or if they do, it won't work).....which is odd, can the Colt kill angels??? thought it only killed demons??? Anyway, we get to see Jo again :love

AND we get to see Romo Lampkin who is freaking awesome :rock:rock:rock:rock

Just read this, should be interesting

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Next week's episode looks awesome, obviously they aren't going to use the colt (or if they do, it won't work).....which is odd, can the Colt kill angels??? thought it only killed demons??? Anyway, we get to see Jo again :love AND we get to see Romo Lampkin who is freaking awesome :rock:rock:rock:rock Just read this, should be interesting
Spoiler Spoiler:
That spoiler is awesome! I can't wait! :rock And to answer your question, no, the colt can't kill angels. They said only angels can kill angels.

They aren't saying for sure. But Kripke did say this season is ending as if it were the very end. He always wanted it at 5 seasons. But if they want to they might do a 6th. It's one of those things that we won't know until last second.

That spoiler is awesome! I can't wait! :rock And to answer your question, no, the colt can't kill angels. They said only angels can kill angels.

Then why would they want the colt to kill Lucifer if it won't work....I'm confused

This is a great thread, I'm a huge fan of the show. :rock

Does anyone know if Supernatural will end after series five?

I've heard that it will, i hope this isn't true. :(

Kripke has stated that when he started writing the show, he wrote a 5 season/series bible. He didn't even think it would last 5 seasons, so that's all he wrote (which is pretty funny). Jensen and Jared and contracted for 6 seasons/series if The CW want to do a 6th. Personally, I would end it with a bang and now continue the show until it goes downhill (X-Files Style)

it's already going downhill IMO. this is supposed to be the last season plus they are supposed to be in the middle of the apocalypse. and yet we get great episodes about witchcraft poker players, tv show hijinks, and a supernatural roleplaying convention. where are the epic battles? last season almost entirely focused on the seals. and it was great. i'm sorry but this season is putting me to sleep.

This episode was fantastic it had some really funny bits the 2 guys acting like Sam & Dean were awesome they pretty much had the voices down. :lol ;)

Oh yeah just remembered while watching the convention bit all i could see is people like Morbach sat in the seats being all geeky. :lol ;)

I didn't picture myself there though.......ok maybe i could have been there. :D

This episode was fantastic it had some really funny bits the 2 guys acting like Sam & Dean were awesome they pretty much had the voices down. :lol ;)

the bit when the renacted Dean telling Sam he might have to kill him, then Sam says he has to get a drink, in that same voice. I was cracking up. this was a great episode.
I know some don't like to diviate from the angel storyline but I think its nice to have break from the doom and gloom once in awhile. this was fantastic! :rock

it's already going downhill IMO. this is supposed to be the last season plus they are supposed to be in the middle of the apocalypse. and yet we get great episodes about witchcraft poker players, tv show hijinks, and a supernatural roleplaying convention. where are the epic battles? last season almost entirely focused on the seals. and it was great. i'm sorry but this season is putting me to sleep.

At least two of these episodes did add something to the Apocalypse theme.

In the TV show episode it brought Gabriel into the mix and the convention episode leads them to the Colt. Can't remember if there was anything in the poker episode or not.

Back