Supernatural Commissions round 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which heads would you like to see for further Supernatural head commissions from Ada?

• Dean Winchester V.2 (smiling/cocky/smart ass look)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • John Winchester

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Bobby Singer

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yellow Eyes (Azazel)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Ruby

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bela Talbot

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
FYI, I switched to Chris Howes for my larger commissions, but he's up to his eyeballs in commissions at the moment, so for way smaller group commissions ones like this where we are just barely scraping the commission cost to get a head made, (which we still haven't hit yet) I would still be using Ada.

I would be up for Castiel if we could get a group going for him. I love Castiel.

Still here also. Could use a new Dean maybe but want papa and John also.

Still here also. Could use a new Dean maybe but want papa and John also.

I absolutely agree with that.
A new Dean IS A MUST!
Castiel
Bobby
John Winchester
are all great characters. That's a very essential list.

As long as Mr. Christopher Howes is accepting so many possible commissions recently and has been filling up his plate a bit for the beginning of the new year, maybe now would be an okay time for one of you fine, upstanding citizens to write him and see if he'd be interested in letting you start a Supernatural commission with him? :angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil:D

I'd sign up!

I would be in for Castiel and Dean version 2, as long as we could keep costs down.

I forgot about this thread. I really need to finish my Dean headsculpt. Ive been to busy painting to get to it. :lol

Id still be interested in a Bella, Ruby(both Season 3 and 4), Castiel, John, Bobby, Azazel, and Anna.

Probably would go for a Mary, Ellen, Jo, Ash, and Trickster also. :D

Would have to be after the Holidays though.

Sign me up for
2 Dean
2 Sammy
1 Bobby
1 John
& anything else that comes up, just pm me & I'll send the cash, I don't mind doubling down on Sammy & Dean. My niece also wants to paint them up so I'm fine with one set for me & one for her.

I'll send the cash pronto. Want to have the payment squared way so Chris has it.

Back