Supernatural Commissions round 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which heads would you like to see for further Supernatural head commissions from Ada?

• Dean Winchester V.2 (smiling/cocky/smart ass look)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • John Winchester

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Bobby Singer

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yellow Eyes (Azazel)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Ruby

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bela Talbot

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Check it out guys, a pic of my bday cake last year.

1212714466.jpg
[/IMG]
Ha! Cool! That was awesome!!! :)

Okay Freaks, here he is...the prodigy...the boy king....SAM WINCHESTER!!!
my Dean is still being worked on....

1214961032.jpg
[/IMG]

1214960656.jpg
[/IMG]

1214688687.jpg
[/IMG]

1214688689.jpg
[/IMG]

1214688685.jpg
[/IMG]

1214688682.jpg
[/IMG]

If you notice in the small pic I custom painted the hand gun to be silver with a white handle,just like the one they use. I also added the litte wear hole in Sammy's pants. I shortened his shirt so it hung the right length on him and I frayed his pants in the back because he's so tall his pants drag and rip. You can't see the fray in these pics though.

Finally we see some pics from you! Awesome! Nice job! :) You gotta show off your base again too.

Where are yours pics, Aerosmith? I want to see those customs you've been working on for so long, too!

Thanks guys! :) I can't wait to show off my Dean! Hopefully that will be soon. And I'll get some pics of Sammy on the base to show the whole thing off. :)

Where are yours pics, Aerosmith? I want to see those customs you've been working on for so long, too!

Wont be to long. Dean's done. I just have to do a few tweaks and sanding. Sam's is a ways off though. Ive been going back and forth thru about 5 sculpts at once. Not counting tattoo designs and toy boxes that I also get comissioned for. Hard to work on stuff for my self. :)

I'm in for two each John and Bobby. All said and done I would want one of each painted but at least you can add me to the list of the interested.

-JG

I'm in for two each John and Bobby. All said and done I would want one of each painted but at least you can add me to the list of the interested.

-JG

Welcome aboard! It's good to see that this comission idea still has some life left in it. I thought it was a lost cause 'cause nobody wanted to join in and we only had 3 ppl willing to put up money.

It might still be a lost 'cause if we don't get some more ppl but we can hope. :)

I would if my Sam and Dean were completed, but I still have to get them painted, get clothes made for them, etc....and truthfully, I'm not satisfied with my Dean head. It almost looks a bit like it got distorted - the sides seem "pushed in" to me, and I'd like to get that worked on as well.

I'm not even thinking about any my characters until I get these finished and am happy with them.

I would if my Sam and Dean were completed, but I still have to get them painted, get clothes made for them, etc....and truthfully, I'm not satisfied with my Dean head. It almost looks a bit like it got distorted - the sides seem "pushed in" to me, and I'd like to get that worked on as well.

I'm not even thinking about any my characters until I get these finished and am happy with them.

Hey, nothing wrong with that. Very understandable. Yeah, everyone agrees that the Sam is dead on and the Dean is okay. It resembles him in my opinion but doesn't look like him too much. One thing is for sure though,the Dean head looks way better than that cinequest bust. As far as likeness goes it's really the best thing you'll find of Dean.

I myself think that the Dean could have used some more work so we agree there. Where did you send yours off to to get painted? I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it yet 'cause I'm pretty happy with mine but I've been debating on a pro paint job.

I haven't sent them anywhere yet.... But I would like one of our awesome painters on here to do them.

The reason I haven't done anything with them yet is I would honestly like to get Dean redone/resculpted. He's my favorite of the two, and having Sam looking so awesome and Dean just okay isn't really working for me.

I do plan on making a Ruby once the guys are done, but I'm just going to use a Barbie for her. I think that would work as good or better than someone sculpting the character - female characters are very often hit or miss, even for a lot of companies.

I haven't sent them anywhere yet.... But I would like one of our awesome painters on here to do them.

The reason I haven't done anything with them yet is I would honestly like to get Dean redone/resculpted. He's my favorite of the two, and having Sam looking so awesome and Dean just okay isn't really working for me.

Right.right. See it's the oppisite for me, I'm a Sammy fan so I'm pleased with mine even though Dean is a little off 'cause he's not my favorite. If it were Sammy that was off instead of Dean I'd feel the same way you do right now.

I think a good paint job like Grenadier Stinney's painting saves that Dean sculpt alot to make it look more like him. I understand not wanting to go with Ada to try another Dean head again, but one of the ideas floated around earlier was maybe getting a new commission together at some point to do a "smart-ass, grinning Dean" version from her, not just to have an alternative head, but a second shot at a closer one.
Just a thought!

I'd still be in for that. Currently working on 4/5 others customs right now.

If I can make a mold of mine id be willing to sell copies. I just gotta learn how to make molds. lol :D

Last edited:
Back