Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, Nek 74's Supernatural sculpts are finally here. I started a new thread for more people to see here.

It's been a while in the workshop since we announced they were coming but Nekromantik's Winchester brothers are finally done and asre now available for sale.

Before I show them I have a story I want to tell you first. I have been getting commissions made for a long time, all the way back to Ada. Some were good, some not so good. The talent I have making things for me now is unsurpassed.

There's nothing I can't stand more than an artist who will sculpt a 1:6 head then lie about it's size because they are too freaking lazy to go back and fix it. They make it, they lie to you saying the scale is right, because they are doing YOU the favor of even making it, right? Ada did that often.

Screw that. If have any professionalism as an artist, you can get off your ass and make the head right, even if it means doing it over again, because that's how you do things right.

I saw Nek re-do Dean, who is a very hard likeness to nail, THREE times because the head size kept on being off. Three times, and three times he had the like-ness DEAD-ON, and said "Rick, I need to re-do it. It's not right yet."

Nek is my freaking hero and I hope others who wuss out on their scales and don't care learn a lesson from his work ethic.

Alright, Nek 74's Supernatural sculpts are finally here. I started a new thread for more people to see here.

It's been a while in the workshop since we announced they were coming but Nekromantik's Winchester brothers are finally done and are now available for sale.

Before I show them I have a story I want to tell you first. I have been getting commissions made for a long time, all the way back to Ada. Some were good, some not so good. The talent I have making things for me now is unsurpassed.

There's nothing I can't stand more than an artist who will sculpt a 1:6 head then lie about it's size because they are too freaking lazy to go back and fix it. They make it, they lie to you saying the scale is right, because they are doing YOU the favor of even making it, right? Ada did that often.

Screw that. If have any professionalism as an artist, you can get off your ass and make the head right, even if it means doing it over again, because that's how you do things right.

I saw Nek re-do Dean, who is a very hard likeness to nail, THREE times because the head size kept on being off. Three times, and three times he had the like-ness DEAD-ON, and said "Rick, I need to re-do it. It's not right yet."

Nek is my freaking hero and I hope others who wuss out on their scales and don't care learn a lesson from his work ethic.

NekJensen2.jpg

neksam2.jpg

NekSamandDean.jpg

neknecklace.jpg

neksam3.jpg

NekJensen1.jpg

neksam.jpg

Nekdeanport.jpg

Deans necklace is FREE to the first 15 people who pay for a set of the boys! $3.00 a necklace afterwards!

Cost:
$35.00 USD each head, plus shipping.

Shipping info: (cost covers both heads)

USA: 8.00
Canada: 9.00
Europe: 9.00

Paypal: hamech at hotmail.com (replace "at" with "@")

Spot-on likenesses, and neither of those guys have the kind of faces that are easy to capture. Nicely done. :clap

these are awesome but I did have a private commission of my own of the boys so I'll just get the necklace.

It's been a while in the workshop since we announced they were coming but Nekromantik's Winchester brothers are finally done and are now available for sale.

Anthony is an amazing artist and a stand up dude all around. So awesome to deal with and VERY talented (albeit humble and modest about said talents)! :hi5: His Sawyer and Desmond sculpts rank right up there with my Andy B Locke and Trevor Mal Reynolds in my collection.

VERY underrated on the boards, and I'm kinda selfishly glad since I'm hoping he has a few more LOST sculpts in him... :monkey3

NekJensen1.jpg

neksam.jpg

Nekdeanport.jpg

Deans necklace is FREE to the first 15 people who pay for a set of the boys! $3.00 a necklace afterwards!

Cost:
$35.00 USD each head, plus shipping.

Shipping info: (cost covers both heads)

USA: 8.00
Canada: 9.00
Europe: 9.00

Paypal: hamech at hotmail.com (replace "at" with "@")

Are the heads and necklace still available?

Are the heads and necklace still available?

Hey J-Doll!
Sure are. He actually decided to doing a few last second touch ups on the heads and is about to do another reveal very soon. (Hint: He changed Sams hair to S3 hair!). I think that only got mentioned/updated in Neks own thread for them we started and not here so thanks for asking!

Hey J-Doll!
Sure are. He actually decided to doing a few last second touch ups on the heads and is about to do another reveal very soon. (Hint: He changed Sams hair to S3 hair!). I think that only got mentioned/updated in Neks own thread for them we started and not here so thanks for asking!

Awesome! Well, I'm definately down for the Sam & Dean heads as well as maybe 2 necklaces!

Attachments

• 20150120_172053.jpg
    20150120_172053.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 3
I can't wait to see the new pictures. I'm still undecided on the Dean sculpt and I hope the new pictures will convince me it is definitely something I need to add to my collection.

Now the new season has started, I bet there will be a lot more people interested in these!

Lost track of the thread.. Am I still in the running for a free necklace if I order tomorrow... Thanks

Back