Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0605001057.jpg

0605001055.jpg

0605001052.jpg

0605001050.jpg

Holy crap! Morbach, your Winchesters look absolutely immense. Obviously you're in need of a better camera, however it is clear of just how good they really look. Sam's clothes are spot on, nice pose BTW. Sorry to say that colt isn't actually the right gun, which is the Patterson 'Texas' colt revolver. Either way, you've done an outstanding job on putting them together. Do you have any plans on custom bases or accessories? I'm planning on a custom base featuring a customised 1/24 Impala I'm currently working on.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, my main problem is lighting. I need to take them outside maybe to get proper lighting. I just snagged that colt due to the long barrel, it was the closest I could find. But as far as stands go I am going to have their stands outlined in a circle of salt (crystal glitter). Their outfits is what I get the biggest compliments on. I am debating on making a cemetary dio as their base that resembles the boneyard in the finale.

If you want to make the costumes looks even better, I would suggest taking the visible snaps off Dean's jacket. If you feel you are up to it, you should also either move the buttons on Sam's jacket to the other side (because the way it is now is girl-style) or, even easier, just take them off entirely to mimic a zip-up look.

In some of the earlier pictures, Dean looks like he has a serious case of giraffe neck. I think if you gave him a collared shirt, it would balance the length of the neck and would also match his signature layered look better.

Thanks for the advice. But Sam's jacket is from some soldier figure, totally not a girl coat. I've thought about removing the buttons and snaps but don't want to screw it up. I thought of doing a button up for Dean, the way I based him now is the way he looked several times when he just wore a black t.

Anyone know where to find a 1/6 gas can? Not a metal can but one of the the orange ones with the nozzle? I can't find one to save my life and I need one. Thanks gang. :duff

Some awesome bash there my man, seems that you put a lot fo work in them and it show off!

So has anybody get tehir journals apart from WST and Morbach?

Some awesome bash there my man, seems that you put a lot fo work in them and it show off!

So has anybody get tehir journals apart from WST and Morbach?

Thanks bro, my goal is to have the definative Sam and Dean. I still have a few things to buy to finish up entirely but they're 90% done.

Back