Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see how Nek's scukpts turn out. I think I'll be sticking with Z's sculpts though, from the way the light hits them I'm sure I can do amazing things to them with a little bit of paint.

To me, Sam is dead on ! About Dean something is missing, I don't know what it is but maybe a good paint can reproduce the mix of his cockiness/natural charm.

To me, Sam is dead on ! About Dean something is missing, I don't know what it is but maybe a good paint can reproduce the mix of his cockiness/natural charm.

That always seems to be the problem, by the way. Ada's Sam was great, Z's Sam was great, Nek's Sam is great, and somehow, all the Deans look off, even with all the talent these guys have.

Dean must be one of those likeness nightmare!

It's always hard to reproduce an average good lookin' person.
Ackles has no imperfection, it means no particulary details to accentuate.

Nek is funny because he wants the best Dean possible. He KNOWS Dean is a Muther to nail, and he'll PM me pics and say "How do they look?"
And I'm always like "They look good. That Sam is dead-on", and he'll go "Just Sam?", then I won't hear from him for another two weeks cause he'll re-do Dean again (laugh), and the thing is, his Dean wasn't bad. If anything it just needed tweaking. Nek is just a sculpting dynamo, man! I am very excited to see how Dean turns out this time (laugh).

You rock, Nek! :clap:clap:clap

I know Antoine, if we still don't have any pictures, it means he's still working hard on Dean, I remember he asked me what was wrong on Dean and he told me it was probably the most difficult HS he has ever worked on so if you guys has any tips or tweek, I'm sure he would be freakin' happy to hear them.

Nek just sent me the final revisions to the heads to post. Here they are in all of their kodak color glory! :)

winchester_bros.gif

dean_winchester_f.gif

dean_winchester_s.gif

sam_winchester_f.gif

sam_winchester_s.gif

neknecklace.jpg

$3.00 a necklace

Cost:
$35.00 USD each head, plus shipping.
$3.00 a necklace

Shipping info: (cost covers both heads)

USA: 8.00
Canada: 9.00
Europe: 9.00

Paypal: hamech at hotmail.com (replace "at" with "@")

looking fantastic, Jensen's hair has been trimmed to perfection. There is a slight chink in the likeness' that is niggling at me that I just can't put my finger on, nothing too substantial to be honest. I think that Jensen's eyebrows are a little too wide and eyes too far apart also, that's all I can discern. These sculpts are good enough to have me genuinely considreing placing an order too, I'm definately in for a necklace though. How many are being cast?

On another note, I'll be starting to prep for painting Z's sculpts as soon as I wrap up work on the 1/24 Impala. I'm also looking for an experienced 1:6 tailor to help me draw up a pattern for Jensen's Wilson's Leather Jacket from my 1:1 jacket. I'm able to provide mm perfect measurements and detailed photographs of the jacket, same size worn on screen. If anyone is able to help out let me know. I'll give the jacket a go and if it turns out any good I'll post all the patterns and process for the community to replicate.

It's an open commission for whoever wants one. Nek and I don't really believe in this "limited edition" BS. Why should some fans be left out because they can't afford a marked up price? That doesn't make sense to me. The necklaces are open too to whoever needs one. $3 a piece.

You know, the BEST jacket work bar none is Kato, his work is sick, but he's also very expensive and will only do it as a group order I believe.
Worth checking out depending on how serious you want the best possible.

I just sent payment for Nek's the two heads plus necklace. I've got Ada's heads on my Winchester Boys right now, but I'm hoping these will be the upgrade I need to do them justice.

I'm very interested in seeing Z's heads painted because I don't think the raw sculpts looked anything like Dean and Sam, but maybe painted versions would change my mind.

Thanks fellas!

C-Phan is right, Dean was definitely the toughest likeness I've ever attempted to sculpt! :gah:
I kept doing the same mistakes and sculpting him out of scale which didn't help but I persisted and I'm happy with the results.

I'll be creating a list over the weekend to make sure I didn't forget anyone, feel free to contact me if you're interested in the bros.

I told you my friend !!!
I remembered when you said "it wont be that hard"
But you definitely did an awesome work, and I'll get'em !! no problem about that.
Just have to digest my Dexter HS payment then I'll move to the Winchesters !!

A private commission of mine from Darthkiko...I'll take better pics one of these days if I can get a better camera..

Back