Supernatural commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have...

And for other pics by other guys, check his thread!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82532

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

Thanks guys!

I wish I could make these available, believe me, but it takes me four whole days to make a jacket, not withstanding making the buttons and giving it a worn look... I don't use a sewing machine, I'm not good with it, so I have to sew everything by hand. And since I have a job...

Well I guess you understand what I mean... Too many things to do and so little time... :(

I understand man... As you mentioned to me before regarding the Smallville jacket, you just make these works of art for your own enjoyment and I respect that. I was just wishing out loud lol

Fantastic work 16k, best Supernatural figs to date. I'm still really liking paintjobs on those sculpts. Nek's done an amazing job capturing Jared and Jensen's likeness'. I love your work on that jacket, colour's a little off compared to the real deal which has a hazel-red'ish tinge to it, none the less pretty a damn cool jacket. Any chance of you making the pattern available since you're not able to make any more? I'd love to try my hand at it.

WGP's CASTIEL Interest list:

misha.jpg

Alright gang, the forum hasn't been letting me make new threads for the last week, so I figured I'd kick this off in here until I could give it its own thread.

WGP has mapped out it's 2011 plans, but we have room for a few projects that are just heads. We want to make Castiel but need at least 16 people interested before we will go forward.

I'm sure we can get that here. He would be done within a few months since there is no costume involved.

If interested post here or just PM me and I will start the list!
-Rick :)

Last edited:
Done, I'm in for sure. After seeing the breath taking quality of the Batman Returns sculpts I'm sure it will be fantastic. Is there a possibility of a WGP run of the brothers happening also?

Hey, thanks, man! Wow, awesome response so far, so quickly! The brothers: well, obviously I'm a big fan of of Supernatural but three different people have made the brothers now.
Just through the natural laws of attrition I don't know how many people would be willing to sign up for a FOURTH run. You guys let us know.

Who would be doing the Castiel head sculpt?

We would here at Warriors Gate Productions. If you never heard of us, check out our thread here. :)

Castiel Interest list:
Supernatural Addict
Knucklfunger
J-doll
Milo1164
magickian_28
C-Phan
SamuelJD
Dragonsleeper

Last edited:
Back