Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red and yellow suit .. or maybe only yellow? maybe it just my old tv. make the yellow look like red.

$469.99
3002153_press04.jpg

I like it as well but this new price point is making me reconsider what would normally be an instant order (plus the crappy canadian dollar).

with no exclusive, I think I will just wait for a deal down the road.

I think this would be cool with a different cape. They did a relatively good job differentiating this one from the original. The original could have had an amazing base instead of the dry ice.

I think this would be cool with a different cape. They did a relatively good job differentiating this one from the original. The original could have had an amazing base instead of the dry ice.
Yeah I always thought the original base should have been more crystal looking. I was surprised at how flat and dull the base was painted. Either way I think it's cool they gave him a new base. I hope they do the same for WW

OMG!, $470 is excessive, i been planing to buy this one but due this insanely overpriced i'll save my $60 credit for Aquaman which i'm pretty sure it will be $500 when come out to pre-order

I like this one but I can see myself being able to pick it up for under retail if I'm patient. Unless it has an unexpectedly tiny ES

Great piece but it would be bit of a luxury buy rather than an essential piece to me

Back