Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all game for variants. But I want a different statue pose, not just a repaint. I'm wondering is WW will have the skirt, or if SS will just skip and repaint her.

Gotta believe Dark Knight Returns Batman pf will happen if they are making Red Son Batman.

Amen to that!

BTAS and TDKR, two lines I'd love to see/own!

Red Son was cool, just not cool enough for me to own a statue of it. Although that Wonder Woman looks amazballs.

Now Gotham By Gaslight Batman....that would be tempting.

:drool :panic: :rock

Elseworlds: I'd buy Gotham by Gaslight and the Vampire Batman (Moench/Jones) in a heartbeat! :)

I really dig the Red Son story. Love the look of the character but I don't collect PFs so I hope this means a 1/6 figure is in the works.

Wow who are these? I just can't see myself buying this. Never seen these in a cartoon? Do these characters really exist?

I get the impression only a small minority of collectors will be willing to fork out $400+ on this, kinda annoyed that this variant takes up a DC PF slot this year, how about some new characters instead of multiple variants.

I get the impression only a small minority of collectors will be willing to fork out $400+ on this, kinda annoyed that this variant takes up a DC PF slot this year, how about some new characters instead of multiple variants.

Not sure how much 'effort' they actually went to, but yeah, three of these taking up a spot in the production line means something else not getting made/pushed to later.

Might be a fine read, but don't think there is widespread appeal for Soviet propoganda on the shelf for most collectors. Similar reason they still cant get rid of the German paratrooper.

Not sure how much 'effort' they actually went to, but yeah, three of these taking up a spot in the production line means something else not getting made/pushed to later.

Might be a fine read, but don't think there is widespread appeal for Soviet propoganda on the shelf for most collectors. Similar reason they still cant get rid of the German paratrooper.

I agree that there wont be much appeal for these niche variants, Igo said over on statue forum that these Red Son variants were a passion project of his since he loved the story so much, his previous passion project was Venomsaurus.

If it is a passion project, I don't understand why they don't put more of an effort into marketing it as such. Do a short interview with Igo. Let him share his story and his love for it. Put a picture up of Igo. Let the fans share this with Igo. It feels like just a run-of-the-mill release by Sideshow, and if that is truly not the case, it would be a shame that this never got out.

Oh, I guess they can still do all these things, but they should have done it from the get-go.

Wonder if Batman will have the same base. Has to be tall enough to line up with these.

Pretty sure the Batman variant is the modern version that's been revealed a few weeks ago, only Supes and WW are getting the Red son treatment.

I'd be shocked if they actually went ahead and done a Batmankoff variant.

2a8px6s.jpg

Back