Superman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto here. Been out of the scene for about five years. Now I'm back with Red Son Superman and Red Son WW. Looking forward to Red Son Batman.

Looks quite good. Appears the hammer & sickle has motivated the Communist factory workers to produce a quality piece here. :clap

Hmm, his outfit looks like a purple/pink color on my screen. SS pictures on their site look blue/grey. weird..... Maybe it's just the pictures....

Got mine yesterday. I like the head sculpt on this more than the classic pf one.

Attachments

• DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 219
I have no Marvel or DC pieces in my collection. However, I just ordered this based off the theme. Love the concept. Likely to order Wonder Woman and Batman as well.

Have almost enough store credit at a local place to get this... Sucks after exchange he's almost 700 before taxes

If it went sub-$400 I told myself I'd bite. So I did. Between this and the King Conan full payment today, my credit card is weeping...

If it went sub-$400 I told myself I'd bite. So I did. Between this and the King Conan full payment today, my credit card is weeping...

I ended up getting all 3 locally for dirt cheap. They are good statues, but the edition sizes were far too high.

Back