superman man of steel movie masters review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is so bad. It looks like Hispanic Superman :lol

My Superman movie masters...

i noticed something about the supes figure out there, the one's with the gold belt have a softer expression while those with un painted belts seem to look pissed... its almost like the decided to change the paint apps from first wave of release to the second mass produced wave of these. and the belt thing seems to be a re hash of the bane figure from the dark knight rise where some had a painted back while others dint .. also its weird how only the front part of the belt is gold and the back part is un painted..

Picked up Superman, Jor El, and General Zod at my local Wal Mart the other day. TRU and Target had nothing.

I managed to find some with decent paint, and in hand they look much better than they photograph. Such is usually the case in this hobby.

Looks okkkk but I'm really going to have to see these in person before pulling the trigger. May by 2 Superman's and replace the cape on one with a fabric cape as well as do some resculpting. That's if I decide to get them.

What I real hate is how so far with most of the MoS stuff, Armored Zod is looking pretty good overall but then we come to superman who should look the best but then falls short it seems

The likeness is so bad. It looks like Hispanic Superman :lol

Just want to thank you for saying "Hispanic" and not "Mexican" :1-1:

I like the figures and was able to get a Zod, Jor-El and Superman with good paint apps. I do wish that there was some way they would do a fabric cape on Supes though or make it where it just hangs straight. I need to get one of the stands that makes him look like he is flying.

I like the figures and was able to get a Zod, Jor-El and Superman with good paint apps. I do wish that there was some way they would do a fabric cape on Supes though or make it where it just hangs straight. I need to get one of the stands that makes him look like he is flying.

The *Hush* superman figure had a base that stuck into the small of his back. If you are able to get a heavy gauge wire and make a stand that goes behind the cape, you could drill a small pilot hole in his back and have him suspended there.
I'm not suggesting this be done with the best and most expensive figure out there. But if you get an extra and want it displayed flying, you could do it with that. I used a similar type of stand to hold up my HT Reeve Superman figure for some outside flying shots.

Back