superman man of steel movie masters review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
according to this official Walmart announcement, stores were allowed to set up MoS merchandise on April 28th :dunno

Here's an excerpt:
Beginning April 28, a variety of Man of Steel merchandise such as t-shirts, electronics, posters and more from top brands will be available at Walmart stores and at Walmart.com.

Source:
https://www.superherohype.com/news/...f-steel-to-receive-special-june-13-screenings

Here's a pic of the displays:
11897_10151608487221399_1078855102_n.jpg

That printed card backdrop to the figures is beautiful.
If any of you guys are getting multiples of the figure and don't destroy the card back opening them up, i'd love to take them off your hands.

Wow theres two zods pretty much the same but ones in shackles.

And what's the difference between regular Supes and the one with the Kryptonian thingamabob? Also, armored Zod has a goatee, but the other two don't.

I really like the look of armored Zod though, I might pick that one up along with a Supes.

And what's the difference between regular Supes and the one with the Kryptonian thingamabob? Also, armored Zod has a goatee, but the other two don't.

I really like the look of armored Zod though, I might pick that one up along with a Supes.

Your right theres nothing. Might as well get the 2nd superman cause its the same with a "key." Unless theres something different in the suit that I cant see.

That armored Zod is awesome looking. Thats the only Zod I'm looking at getting.

Anyone seen the smaller 3 3/4" figures?

i have the 3 3/4 supes in hand the one with the bike and its decent and very detailed but the paint app is not that great, lots of slop .
the cavil face is somewhat good, the sculpting is actually very good for this size since the chainmail pattern is there, the cape is cloth but the paint is a little sloppy to super sloppy depending on each figure. theres not that many near perfect figures in this size, all even the other supes and zods had paint issues. i would give these figures a 8.5 out of 10 versus the 9.5 the movie masters get from me.

U think that Armored Zod will be safe and easy to find at retail?? I WILL FIND HIM!!!:wink1:

P.S. Faora too!! Already got Supes and Jor-El over the weekend and they are amazing in hand I tell u. Not retooled like The Dark Knight Trilogy MM. Mattel did a perfect job on these figures, IMO.

Yes, they are released...yesterday was the official street date I think (not sure). Picked up all 3 of the movie masters figures. Overall they look pretty cool and are an improvement over the GL movie masters imo. WM also had all of the 3 3/4" stuff.

they are starting to hit stores but some store even tho they have them are not yet putting them out since some are waiting for the day they do the shelving , so if not today then ask when they restock and come back on that day

Couldn't find the movie masters at all and only Walmart had the 3 3/4 stuff in my area, although it was a very small selection. I picked up 3 for me kid, all of them different variants of superman. I don't expect him to wear all these costume color variants but based on the accessories the figures are packaged with, I expect to see some large object and vehicles used as weapons. Motorcycles ripped in half and used as brass knuckles, wrecking ***** and skyscraper support beams... lol talk about crazy **** if half of this crap is in the movie

bigbadtoystore has them back up for pre order including armored zod

Couldn't find the movie masters at all and only Walmart had the 3 3/4 stuff in my area, although it was a very small selection. I picked up 3 for me kid, all of them different variants of superman. I don't expect him to wear all these costume color variants but based on the accessories the figures are packaged with, I expect to see some large object and vehicles used as weapons. Motorcycles ripped in half and used as brass knuckles, wrecking ***** and skyscraper support beams... lol talk about crazy **** if half of this crap is in the movie

I need to run by a Walmart to see these. Would you say the 3 3/4" stuff is worth it? I've got a small but decent Marvel Universe collection. I only keep up with them now every once in a while.

I need to run by a Walmart to see these. Would you say the 3 3/4" stuff is worth it? I've got a small but decent Marvel Universe collection. I only keep up with them now every once in a while.

the only 3 3/4 figure in the line that are worth it and are actually movie accurate ,are superman in movie suit and basic suit zod and armored zod, the rest are all multi colored figured of supes and even a figure of him wearing jor el's armor suit that the movie masters Jor el has

over all the are limited in articulations and the resemblance to the actors is kinda weak, but they are on the cheaper side and come with accessories and are decent looking overall for the price tag, are they a must? No but for a 3 3/4 collector they fit in nicely with the same size figures from the dark knight rises and green lantern film and are worth picking up.

My local Walmart did not have these out yet. They were setting up the section. Theyvare priced $15.97. So I'm a little more tempted.

Anyone know the exact date when the armored zod and superman w/ command key will be released?

Back