superman man of steel movie masters review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for this info! glad to know a Zod with armor is planned as well as Faora. I know I said I probably won't buy these but I think the superman fan in me won't be able to resist.
Yeah, I'm more interested in armoured Zod than the black suit. As for Faora, I'm pretty sure a picture of the figure has been released.

Some Wave 2 pictures. :)

gGnHIIz.jpg

pkrZWro.jpg

m5M27go.jpg

WqqcGvO.jpg

sE1DQXG.jpg

Well Zod looks to be the best of wave 2. Really think I'll be sticking with PAK. But I'll wait until I see these on the shelves and with my own eyes before I really decide.

That second Zod in armour with the helmet on does not look like a removable helmet so that may be the Zod version 2.The other superman is Superman with key.

Wave 1 is in my collection. I posted pics of wave 1 a few pages back. Thanks anyways on the info on wave 1. Just need info on wave 2.

zod looks like hes wearing a dark grey version of the suit supes wore in superman returns.

Zod looks better in wave two. As of now looks like im getting superman and zod w2 only.

Also I hear some places are already selling wave 1.

I saw these at my neighborhood Walmart here in Las Vegas, NV. I wasn't moved to pick them up.

walmarts are officially putting these out on may 1st , May 1st is the official mass release date for all store to put out their man of steel merch, but some stores have all ready started to place these on shelf because some bad info got to some store that they can as of today put out the figures etc, so yes you may find the figures today in store and i have and theres also a chance your store wont carry them until the 1st of may , and for those wondering the amount of each figures per boxes, its 8 figs like always per box with two zods per,1 jor el and the rest supes so jor el is our new wave 1 alfred and zod is our new bane while supes equals to batman from the dark knight rises line... and then wave two, same thing with faora being blake and suit zod being ras... welcome to movie masters chase round 2

Back