Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is better in person but the painting is not as good as say, wolverine or batman (although both has masks on, their chin and cheeks are painted better than Supes)

Thanks for the info Gambit. I am really considering getting a superman and batman bust but the price is hard for me to justify right now. Would have to pass on a lot of other items.

batman Bust is really really very cool. Any sacrifice for that bust is well worth it. I have 8 life size busts and Batman is as good as the Venom life size bust (first bust with 300 ES) or the first Iron man life size bust. I would say, go for the Batman bust

batman Bust is really really very cool. Any sacrifice for that bust is well worth it. I have 8 life size busts and Batman is as good as the Venom life size bust (first bust with 300 ES) or the first Iron man life size bust. I would say, go for the Batman bust

Thanks bud. I am hoping my waitlist for the black grey converts as I like that color scheme much more that the blue grey.

eju6yvad.jpg

Hehe nice. When they go into the comic store I always check the statues on display, pretty good marketing from SS. Also like Howards perv room, ladies only. :)

Ordered my Supes and Batman Bust, and put GL on pre-order. I have high hopes for the entire JL in my feature wall. Now to decide who i want that 7th member to be… Manhunter.. Green Arrow… Cyborg…. Hmm

I like Cyborg, but like i said, i'd be happy with Manhunter or Green Arrow also. I still read New 52 and enjoy it, i guess thats why i'm ok with Cyborg.

Back