Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hare are some outside pics

15b46587201a68270254dfc88aa58a8c_zpsc6d55159.jpg

Much better :clap

Wow Faceman, you got the liver spots baaaad! Try the eraser technique, worked for me, not for some others.

Congrats though and enjoy the beast!

That Supes overhaul is pretty sweet, but while it sits inside, I'm not too into it's George Hamilton look. It looks tons better out in the sunlight...those redone blue eyes really pop, man. However, it can't stay out in the sun all the time.

I love the bust as it comes outta the box. It's just that some in-hand pics of it are better than others. If I could upgrade one thing, it'd be the color of the eyes...that's it. I'd want 'em look more like the prototype.

Hi Tamato. I tried your eraser technique but it didn't work. I guess I'll have to get it professionally touched up.

Or ask for a replacement? Why would you want to pay to fix SS mess?

:exactly::goodpost: I have decided not to buy this bust until SS sorts their QC s^&T out. Hopefully they have some good repaints or touch ups that they're doing in the factory or warehouse on this piece so I can finally buy one. I wouldn't want a discount, I would want a good one with no weird spots. :peace

This bust isn't worth $700+ to me. I'd probably pay $500 but that's it. And I LOVE Superman.

BB

Yeah me too. With the paint issues I would pay that. Maybe people got a good discount for the spots? He's a beautiful sculpt though. I wish I had the skills to touch him up.

Back