Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before and after shots

0642a42e61c1fbdc146585682137d94a_zps07f28bae.jpg
[/IMG]
3ca7d02e27c01cdee79daa55b4c1d654_zpse356d1be.jpg
[/IMG]

Fearless Rafael! Great work as always!

Even though you ended up with "Cuban Superman" (kidding of course :lol) I think those pics make him look more tanned than he really is.

I was the one that had the good luck with the pencil eraser, the "liver spots" came right off for me, strange that it didn't work for some others?

Fearless Rafael! Great work as always!

Even though you ended up with "Cuban Superman" (kidding of course :lol) I think those pics make him look more tanned than he really is.

I was the one that had the good luck with the pencil eraser, the "liver spots" came right off for me, strange that it didn't work for some others?

:lol yes he does look mexicaned out , glad that the spots came out on yours , it is weird that it didn't work on mine but they really were not that bad actually .

:lol yes he does look mexicaned out , glad that the spots came out on yours , it is weird that it didn't work on mine but they really were not that bad actually .

Awesome work! :clap Whether fresh from the factory or totally customized, this bust is a win. Hope the spots on mine won't be too bad. Thanks for the amazing work and video as always. BTW it is amazing how a different custom paint job can give him a much more realistic look and enhance the sculpt even more. I'm liking both paint jobs and either way I have to get this now. :)

While I totally agree that Raf has an amazing talent, I have to agree with tam and say he made Superman look more Cuban... Or overly tanned. The skin tones just are to dark for a Superman bust IMHO.

I think both busts look great. To each their own. Sideshow's paint looks more comic-style, the custom looks more human. Either way, the sculpt is what makes this bust. I like comic style to go with my pf but this guy has such talent. I really like his yt channel.

Back