Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am waiting until I see pic from SDCC, even then I might wait to PO until closer to its release.

Last edited:
I am waiting until I see pic from SDCC, even then I might wait to PO until closer to its release.

This is not a bad idea. I usually get nervous around sdcc time though. I know so many more eyes will see pieces I'm interested in. I don't want stuff selling out.

That's why I travel to sdcc each year, its a great way to scout out on the potential thousands I might spend each year. A lot of times it helps me decide what not to buy

argh, i dont want to start collecting bust, but this bust looks so good... i am still waiting how the supes PF looks like...

argh, i dont want to start collecting bust, but this bust looks so good... i am still waiting how the supes PF looks like...

I hear you. It's so beautiful to me it's the best bust i've ever seen I think. Kind of a gateway bust :p

Just think how awesome the whole league will look together in this scale.

so r u getting it? im still thinking and thinking about it.. :rotfl

No I'm not. I don't collect/like busts usually and I just started joining the PF dark side with Ivy so.... one illness at a time.

If I collected busts though I would have gotten it instantly.

No I'm not. I don't collect/like busts usually and I just started joining the PF dark side with Ivy so.... one illness at a time.

If I collected busts though I would have gotten it instantly.

so getting the supes PF then i assume if it turns out to be nice as this.. :)
yeah i think im skipping on it too.. bust is my less favourite type of statue.. it's like an incomplete statue to me.. i rather spend usd 1500-2000 on LSF then 600-800 usd on bust..

yeah i think im skipping on it too.. bust is my less favourite type of statue.. it's like an incomplete statue to me.. i rather spend usd 1500-2000 on LSF then 600-800 usd on bust..

Yeah same here.
Superman PF will depend on reveal... same as Batman and any other statue really :)

Man Supes is one big bust. The Batman bust is already massive...
Dark_Spidey had a pic of it in the PF GL thread.

403961_496082053750800_946696125_n.jpg

It looks like there's no EX versions of these. I want both Superman and Batman LSB! They look great displayed with their respective PFs. All four pieces together will be perfect! :D

I used to collect PF's but now the 1:1 Bust are my first choice. I actually think its the best SS line for the price. The Bust I have are the head turners of my collection. I perfer the Superman bust over the PF, although I'll get both, the bust is the nicer piece by far. I seen alot of superman statues nothing comes close to this Bust.

Back