Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect PF's but now the 1:1 Bust are my first choice. I actually think its the best SS line for the price. The Bust I have are the head turners of my collection. I perfer the Superman bust over the PF, although I'll get both, the bust is the nicer piece by far. I seen alot of superman statues nothing comes close to this Bust.

as long u're happy mate...
i guess everyone has their own preferences..
my house is kind of small now but planning to move to a bigger house, i probably will get rid of all my PF's and move to LSF line to decor my home theatre hallway... i imagine i line up my LSF on both left and right my hallway walls... PF would be too tiny then..

I need to find a way to work this into my collection. Perhaps the most iconic piece Sideshow has done to date.

IMG_4525.jpg

I think I've attached an image of the SSC Superman PF (left) and the 1:1 bust (right). The scale of the two, at least in the image, has been adjusted so that they are almost the same size.

They are quite similar with the detail of the PF sometimes, surprisingly, surpassing that of the bust.

Has anyone done this for the Batman PF and 1:1 bust?

Last edited:
I think I've attached an image of the SSC Superman PF (left) and the 1:1 bust (right). The scale of the two, at least in the image, has been adjusted so that they are almost the same size.

They are quite similar with the detail of the PF sometimes, surprisingly, surpassing that of the bust.

Has anyone done this for the Batman PF and 1:1 bust?

Superman Busts Head sculpt looks awesome i wish SS should do exactly same head sculpt as bust to PF .... Bust head sculpt has charm in it.........Pf looking aged compare to Bust

Superman Busts Head sculpt looks awesome i wish SS should do exactly same head sculpt as bust to PF .... Bust head sculpt has charm in it.........Pf looking aged compare to Bust

I was thinking quite the opposite DH. I like the PF version better. The eyebrows aren't to my liking classic or not. Oh well.:dunno

I think the face on the 1:1 bust has more expression on it, there's a slight smile to it. I would have liked to have seen that on the PF as well.

I m not fan of Superman .... but Superman word belongs to Bust head sculpt

SSC-Superman-comp1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, a PF is smaller. I could imagine that the designers would exaggerate his facial expression just a bit for it to have an impact for viewers standing 3-4 ft away.

Back