SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather he was wearing his khakis instead of the red jogging suit.

Bionic components in the arm and legs would have been nice too.

I always loved the battle damage artwork on the old SMDM magazine covers.

I'd rather he was wearing his khakis instead of the red jogging suit.

Bionic components in the arm and legs would have been nice too.

I always loved the battle damage artwork on the old SMDM magazine covers.

I actually asked them about that on Facebook a few weeks ago when I first found this thread and they responded:

When will it go up for sale?!? Also, how about his classic safari leisure suit outfit too?
Supermadtoys: We now making a new head, his classic outfit please stay tuned in the near future!!

I agree some bionics on the arms and legs would be great.

Looking at those photos on the previous page I had a sudden flashback to those red trainers... anyone else have the rubber rip on them?

Looking at those photos on the previous page I had a sudden flashback to those red trainers... anyone else have the rubber rip on them?

Of course! That rubber arm sleeve didn't last very long on my Steves! I think I even purposely tossed them aside on the special missions arms set I had. I think I thought they just got in the way of the cool bionic stuff underneath!

Was really thrilled to discover this thread - my Steve Austin figure was absolutely my most loved toy as a child - until Star Wars came along obviously! Unless this is a crazy price this is a must-buy for me.

New photos from Facebook!

20767842_1771693886461525_246698928028043019_n.jpg

20638478_1771693903128190_3891720194093877711_n.jpg

20728249_1771693926461521_3934193347443039074_n.jpg

20663730_1771693946461519_3715846563920589057_n.jpg

20638186_1771693966461517_2349804023998255371_n.jpg

20708428_1771693996461514_5770799492648885804_n.jpg

That's good enough for me, though I'm tired of pictures and would rather like to see them up for PO.

Still, there's something I don't get. They make a near perfect sculpt of the face, and even with the second attempt, they **** up the haircut.

I want this!!!!....not interested in the "Terminator look" headsculpt...will prefer an bionic arm...or leg detail...after all, in the series you get to see in varius chapters some work been done to these, not sure I ever saw the expose eye in any seasson. But I buy this the moment it hits the market/in stock.....now lets hope it do well in sales and we get Mascatron and O
Oscar Goldman!!!

Damn, I want this already. The wait is unbearable. When this comes out, I'll be watching all the episodes again (actually, I'm stopped in the middle of season two at the moment:))

I'm afraid of doing this! I haven't really watched an episode since I was a kid, aside from catching a few minutes here and there while channel surfing. And based on those little snippets I've caught, I'm thinking watching a full episode might kill those blissful memories I have! I'm definitely curious to revisit the show though!

I want this!!!!....not interested in the "Terminator look" headsculpt...will prefer an bionic arm...or leg detail...after all, in the series you get to see in varius chapters some work been done to these, not sure I ever saw the expose eye in any seasson. But I buy this the moment it hits the market/in stock.....now lets hope it do well in sales and we get Mascatron and Arthur Goldman!!!

I agree some bionics detailing on the legs and arm would be great!

I'm afraid of doing this! I haven't really watched an episode since I was a kid, aside from catching a few minutes here and there while channel surfing. And based on those little snippets I've caught, I'm thinking watching a full episode might kill those blissful memories I have! I'm definitely curious to revisit the show though!
I started re-watching the series last year and despite it being a little slow paced and dated...it still holds up pretty well..and that intro is still one of the greatest..

I started re-watching the series last year and despite it being a little slow paced and dated...it still holds up pretty well..and that intro is still one of the greatest..

Thanks for the encouragement. I may revisit the show after all. I mean, how could I not? I LOVED that show and the action figure.

I'll second that!

Fun fact: at the same time I started watching this again, I also started watching Bionic Woman as well. Did you remember that one episode was exactly the same plot in both series?
Steve crashes in a plane with Ruddy Wells and passengers on a desert island with killer who want to off Rudy, and Jaime crashes with Oscar, and exactly the same plot. You could never do that now! :lol

I'll second that!

Fun fact: at the same time I started watching this again, I also started watching Bionic Woman as well. Did you remember that one episode was exactly the same plot in both series?
Steve crashes in a plane with Ruddy Wells and passengers on a desert island with killer who want to off Rudy, and Jaime crashes with Oscar, and exactly the same plot. You could never do that now! :lol

:rotfl

I'll be getting this also.I loved this show so much,I asked my parents to start calling me Steve.I don't think I will re watch any episodes as I don't want any of my childhood memories ruined.I would love to see an Andre the giant Bigfoot figure also.

I'll be getting this also.I loved this show so much,I asked my parents to start calling me Steve.I don't think I will re watch any episodes as I don't want any of my childhood memories ruined.I would love to see an Andre the giant Bigfoot figure also.

Holy crap me too! Apparently I wouldn't answer unless you called me Steve!

Back