SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in, but that sculpt is old man Austin. He looks haggard. One too many late nights. Now, I need a freakin' Big Foot.

Hey Kuat,

Have they given any approximate indication as to when this would go for PO except than "soon"?

Somehow, this has become one of my most wanted figure this year!

I don't think so. They have a few projects on the go, some for quite a while. And it seems like it'll be a miracle if they bring any of them to production.

Their Harley Quinn was delayed due to the red straps bleeding into the shirt, so at least they're conscientious enough to want to only release quality figures.

The head needs more work. Get that right and i'm in. You could incorporate the vintage "Critical Assignment legs" into the base body. The rubber skin on the original arms will have long since deteriorated, but the plastic parts might still be useable. I'd pick up the rocket / repair station and detail the hell out of it.

WHAAAATT??!?

9GA9g.gif

What is this?!? Can someone tell me a bit about this person or company? Is it strictly a custom or is it a bootleg mass run like the Brothers Production stuff?

And most importantly, how do I get one?!? Do I have to contact that person directly or is there a website, or will it be sold online somewhere? Any idea on what the figure will cost? Hopefully it’s not a full-on custom like the excellent Blade Runner figures from Velvet Morning which cost a small mint—I’d be heartbroken if the figure was too expensive.

Someone please help!

Honestly this is what I have been waiting for ever since I started collecting high end 1/6 in 2008. I do agree that the sculpt is not perfect, but I think I can live with it. And it should have been an engine block or I-beam and not a barbell.

Last edited:
What is this?!? Can someone tell me a bit about this person or company? Is it strictly a custom or is it a bootleg mass run like the Brothers Production stuff?

And most importantly, how do I get one?!? Do I have to contact that person directly or is there a website, or will it be sold online somewhere? Any idea on what the figure will cost? Hopefully it’s not a full-on custom like the excellent Blade Runner figures from Velvet Morning which cost a small mint—I’d be heartbroken if the figure was too expensive.

Someone please help!

I don't know anything about Supermad, but they seem to be a one man (girl?) band.

KG Hobby stock their figures, and shared these photos on their own Facebook page.

https://www.kghobby.com/

Somebody asked them "When?"

KGHobby Toys & Models we will keep u posted, likely it will be 2018
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 9 hrs

Thanks, Kuat!

Hopefully the price won’t be too bad. I actually got my Brothers Production Deckard from KGHobby.

Thanks, Kuat!

Hopefully the price won’t be too bad. I actually got my Brothers Production Deckard from KGHobby.

Thanks for the rep. :hi5:

I don't think he'll be too expensive.

Only problem with Supermadtoys is that they aren't very fast. I've had their Harley Quinn on order with KG for just over a year now, but SMT did have trouble with colour bleed so had to redo part of the costume.

Thanks. I'm okay with waiting.

How much is the Harley Quinn figure you ordered? I looked around the KG website and didn't see it listed.

Beat me to it, Kuat!

Does look better, but I think I would have liked the left eyebrow raised a little bit. They may not be straight across (I can't really tell because of the watermark), but it should be more pronounced regardless. It was his "thing" to have the one eyebrow raised!

Still really looking forward to it!

Back