Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV confirmed

Madcatz never said anything about the Tournament Edition being "limited". They did recognize the shortage of initial supply because of how many gamers wanted one with the SF4 craze, and made sure to announce that they were working on producing more to meet the demand.

All this "limited" talk is something that you got suckered into by sellers who were going for a profit. :)

This is just another case of someone who came to the party late got a deal, and is blindly defending the product. But I've spent enough time on this. Maybe next time you do your research before you run your mouth.:rolleyes:

This is just another case of someone who came to the party late got a deal, and is blindly defending the product. But I've spent enough time on this. Maybe next time you do your research before you run your mouth.:rolleyes:

uhh right, just shows you dont even know what youre talking about. Late? hardly, i got in on the 2nd wave of sticks. :rolleyes:

Youre just mad because you got worked into paying twice or three times as much as I did. like they say a sucker is born every minute. :lol And with your attitude, im glad you got ripped off.

I dont need to defend the product. what I stated is a fact. NONE of the TE sticks has the word "limited edition" on them.

Haven't followed this thread since it was first started, but has Capcom announced what the "extra" incentive to purchase this version was for those who already have SF4?

Haven't followed this thread since it was first started, but has Capcom announced what the "extra" incentive to purchase this version was for those who already have SF4?

Like 8(?) new characters, some from the older games, 2 brand new ones i think, cant remember. Lotta gameplay tweeks, they nerfed Sagat so he's not overpowered anymore, 2 ultra supers per character, new stages, and costumes i think. I dunno what else there is, but I im sure there will another version of SF4 coming out. Sorta like a 3rd Strike for SF3. It's Capcom for goodness sakes :D

I think he might have meant something specific, like a bonus or something? Not sure.

Like 8(?) new characters, some from the older games, 2 brand new ones i think, cant remember. Lotta gameplay tweeks, they nerfed Sagat so he's not overpowered anymore, 2 ultra supers per character, new stages, and costumes i think. I dunno what else there is, but I im sure there will another version of SF4 coming out. Sorta like a 3rd Strike for SF3. It's Capcom for goodness sakes :D

I think he might have meant something specific, like a bonus or something? Not sure.

Sorry, my question wasn't clear / kinda confusing.

From the first post in this thread / Capcom's alleged press release regarding Super SF4:

"Those crying "RIP OFF" should know that the game "won't be sold at full price", and that those owning both the original and Super will are in store for an as-yet-unspecified treat."

Wondering what we get? Rebate? Doubt it. Free downloadable costumes?

Last edited:

From the first post in this thread / Capcom's alleged press release regarding Super SF4:

"Those crying "RIP OFF" should know that the game "won't be sold at full price", and that those owning both the original and Super will are in store for an as-yet-unspecified treat."

Wondering what we get? Rebate? Doubt it. Free ownloadable costumes?

Oh! :monkey1 Hahah as for that I have no idea :huh

Wondering what we get? Rebate? Doubt it. Free downloadable costumes?

It has not been announced yet.

uhh right, just shows you dont even know what youre talking about. Late? hardly, i got in on the 2nd wave of sticks. :rolleyes:

Youre just mad because you got worked into paying twice or three times as much as I did. like they say a sucker is born every minute. :lol And with your attitude, im glad you got ripped off.

I dont need to defend the product. what I stated is a fact. NONE of the TE sticks has the word "limited edition" on them.

I didn't get worked into anything if you listened to what I said it was I didnt care about price, more or less marketing. Yup and I'm a sucker because I had mine earlier and I could afford the 300. BTW 2nd wave = late. Case in point, whenever you say something negative about a product there will always be some dumbass willing to rally to the cause and defend it because they have it and they don't want to let doubt get into their mind that maybe THEY got sucked in. I'll bet your one of those idiots that get's into system wars too. Yeah don't have companies be held accountable for bad business practice just blindly hand over your money. Whatever.:rolleyes:

Street Fighter Iv for the iphone anyone?
Pretty cool & fun, great for short trips. Graphics are comparable and the control scheme makes it easy to play even without a real joy stick.

Wished they included more than 8 characters though.

Not bad for those who want it, but for me I get copy of SSF IV for both my 360 and PS3 for the price of one collectors edition.

yeah, I agree. The swag is kinda meh. I suppose if I needed a gym bag, it might be worth it, but looking at the RE5 bag and the poor quality, I wonder how good the SSFIV bag can be...

Wow, do they actually expect people to use that stuff when they hit the gym or whatever? :lol No thanks. Pretty weak, imo. I like the T-shirt though. A shirt with Dudley on it is super classy.

I actually think the shirt is the worst of the items. I find shirts with any kind of character image to be really tacky. I'd much rather have the SSFIV logo or obscure dork text. Something like "FADC" in the SFIV text plastered on the chest would be a great shirt.

I actually think the shirt is the worst of the items. I find shirts with any kind of character image to be really tacky. I'd much rather have the SSFIV logo or obscure dork text. Something like "FADC" in the SFIV text plastered on the chest would be a great shirt.

I was making a joke about the shirt. Dudley is a classy, upper-crust gentleman, and his presence in or on anything automatically makes it classier.

The included items in that 'Dojo' edition are tacky, but I think I'd be willing to wear that T-shirt around the house at least, whereas I can't imagine ever using the other stuff over my standard, non-embarassing gym equipment.

new intro....no cheesy music

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gamekult.com/css/xt_rm_ext.js"></script><embed id="gamekult_video" width="600" height="400" flashvars="xmlConfiguration=https://www.gamekult.com/fiche/video_config3.html?id=9913563-1&xspf=https://www.gamekult.com/fiche/video_xml3.html?id=9913563-1" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="https://images.gamekult.com/images/video-player2.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

So, it comes out during the last week of April? Yes! Can't wait to play Juri!:rock

Back