Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
note guys.....this is only the beta (2 characters (ken & Ryu), one stage) that came free when you purchased commando 3 from arcade

full release due out later this year, this beta is so they can perfect the code for online play

But you can send invites to friends in this beta, so you can host you own private tournament

The game you have to buy is commando 3 and is worth it alone, it's an old school vertical shoot em up like narc and has 3 player co-op

note guys.....this is only the beta (2 characters (ken & Ryu), one stage) that came free when you purchased commando 3 from arcade

full release due out later this year, this beta is so they can perfect the code for online play

But you can send invites to friends in this beta, so you can host you own private tournament

I had forgotten about this...i'm downloading this tonight!

The game you have to buy is commando 3 and is worth it alone, it's an old school vertical shoot em up like narc and has 3 player co-op

so how do you get the demo when it comes out? I purchased C3.

start the game & on the main screen select, ssf2 beta, you will then download the beta & start it separately

oh hell yeah I see it, sweet!!!

oops, there's a "status code error"...i'll try it again later.

oh hell yeah I see it, sweet!!!

oops, there's a "status code error"...i'll try it again later.

seriously?.....hmmm....I got mine today but I know websites said it wasn't until 25th....maybe they made an error this morning & withdrew it until 25th?

yep i guess it isn't going to be available till tomorrow...i was in such a mood to play SF i bought the other version(original SF2) and played it. anyone know if they make a controller for these games. none of the current consoles have controllers set up for fighting games.

anyone know of a good controller for the 360 for this game? I noticed Game Informer in their most recent issue had one listed but it's like $185 or something like that.

really hope some freaks get in on this, would be great to relive my arcade days :D

i plan to but only after i find a controller that works well with it....i couldn't stand using the xbox controller with the demo, the analog pad isn't designed for this type of game.(love the xbox controller for everything else though)

they're making these for the release of streetfighter 4

2rw2i5w.jpg
2yye645.jpg

Back