Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a debit card actually, not credit, links to your bank account and you get 5% off your total on anything. Saved me the 5 bucks in taxes I would have paid.

Target offers the Red Card in both debit and credit card forms. Target Red Card members get an additional 5% off, free shipping, a longer return window, and some exclusive perks.

This was a pretty cool perk, but sold out before I could get one.

Also recommend people switch their settings to includes CRT scan lines

The other settings make games look ugly

Looks tempting, I might try this out. Are these Arcade games stored in a separate folder or are they just laid bare on the menu?

Is the audio choppy?

It may be the rom

The mame2003 plugin is from July 2017

I think that’s the only plugin that supports the modded rom

I haven't tried it yet but the game's a bit slow according to the video. It's fine, though. I'll just be happy to play it again.

You can set it up so that

The original 21 games are in the root directory

And the other games are in separate folders

You can customize the folder icons as well

Go into hackchi settings folder options > custom

Before you flash your kernel you can play around with the folder options

Mine is set up by alphabetical order

I was a little interested in this but seriously, a big f u to the distributor for Nintendo in Sweden. Pricing here... $190. :slap talk about taking advantage of being the only distributor in the region.

Ebay will be my choice if I decide to get it.

**** Nintendo and their distribution. I bought a Raspberry Pi kit, put it in a mini SNES case and bought an SD card off eBay that may or may not have had 12,000+ games from various systems.

I was a little interested in this but seriously, a big f u to the distributor for Nintendo in Sweden. Pricing here... $190. :slap talk about taking advantage of being the only distributor in the region.

Ebay will be my choice if I decide to get it.

Ebay prices are pretty much close to retail, sometimes even lower.

Ebay prices are pretty much close to retail, sometimes even lower.

Yeah, I picked one up for about $100.

So I hear hackning this thing is pretty easy, any tips?

*edit* read back through the thread, seems easy enough. I NEED Turtles in Time in my life again.

Back