Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qkee3su.jpg

oqQm3Uj.jpg

KJBlx3t.jpg

jiQd0Pi.jpg

Ok how did you get X-MEN children of the atom on there? I need that along with X-MEN vs street fighter.

Also you can install a in game reset mod

It will return you back to the main menu by simply holding DOWN & SELECT in game on your controller

I bought the Japanese SNES Super Famicom Mini classic on eBay for $134 shipped

Not bad

I had $65 credit from PayPal

Worked out to $69 USD shipped

I’m keeping this one sealed

Is it difficult to put the Arcade and other console emulators in there or is it more less the same method like adding new games?

I managed to order one from Best Buy this afternoon. I consider myself lucky as they apparently sold out in a minute's time. :yess:

It’s drag and drop

Pretty simple just a couple more steps

Installing modules (cores) is dragging the respective emulator into the hackchi UI and hitting install

Hoo boy. To hack, or not to hack..

I managed to order one from Best Buy this afternoon. I consider myself lucky as they apparently sold out in a minute's time. :yess:

Congrats! How are you enjoying it so far and do you plan on hacking it?

Congrats! How are you enjoying it so far and do you plan on hacking it?

Thanks! I haven't received it yet as I managed to procure one online, but it was shipped yesterday so I should hopefully receive it early next week.

I'm almost positive that I'm going to hack it, given how straightforward the process is.

As for the SpiderMan arcade game

Unfortunately it doesn’t work with the plugin

You're referring to Spider-Man: The Video Game, right? 'Cause I've been wanting to play that one again for years and if it's possible to load the SNES Classic with it then, well, I'm going to be a seriously happy camper. Did you manage to find a way to do so?

Back