Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice carrying case
81-YTCLnf7L._AC_.jpg

Pics from blu-ray.com. These are just Best Buy's numbers. I'm laughing at all the people who are buying these to sell on ebay, because there's plenty to go around for everyone this time.

21vknn.jpg

2uq2bnk.jpg

How are you seeing these? I tried the site without any luck.

Would like to see if I can see what is coming in around my area.

Yeah, I'm camping out at Best Buy right after work while a friend checks Meijer at midnight to see if he can get them early.

I heard they're handing out tickets at BB and limiting them to one per person, thankfully.

I'd prefer to just walk into the store a bit after opening to camping out. Maybe I'll try Meijer at midnight to see if I can just get it taken care of that way.

Alright, I'm in line at Best Buy. Got my sleeping bag and some water.

Sike!

I knew you were lying because you didn't have energy drinks, power bars, matches, rope, a machete, bow, arrows, and a first aid kit in your list of supplies. You know, a real launch day release survival kit.

Anyone that wants one should be able to get one. Seems Nintendo increased there production. My Local Walmart got in 6 times the amount for the Nes Classic Edition. But The Hype Is Real. Electronics employees told me they must have got over a 100 calls :lol There passing out Numbers in a few hours. Heading over there.

I've got 2 ordered that are being shipped to me. I'll probably sell the other one closer to Christmas time.

Back