Media Super Nintendo Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh snap! CC shows processing! :yess:

tumblr_m0juwvML4l1qbygev.gif

Getting multiples isn't the biggest issue in your case. For all the world knows, you could be the nicest man in the world going to grab a bunch of Mini SNES to give away to poor kids in an orphanage. No, the real issue is that you show up in this thread, amidst comments by people that say they were unable to grab even one, and you decided to post that you're on your way to get your 6th. That's what says a lot about you and the kind of person you are.

And for the record, I have one so I'm not posting this out of envy or anything. Your attitude makes me ponder about putting someone on ignore for the first time on these usually friendly forums. Not that you'll care.

this.

grade A ****** bag boasting about how many he got. some things go without saying.

class. you either have it or you don't.

congrats to those that go one

Hopefully, that news is accurate and there will be more consoles available. There's absolutely no reason why this should be a few hundred dollars on Ebay, when you can pick up the games and a used SNES for far less.

Hopefully that's true. I have both original systems, but wouldn't mind these smaller versions for the convenience.

Back