Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes both of those look really cool
i haven't seen the movie unstoppable as well but it sounds like unbreakable (with bruce willis) which I hated hahah

maglor, dang your inception set is all set (no pun) with the right outfits, and heads all painted. I'm want to steal that whole set including the base from you:naughty haha when does the DVD come out again?

maglor, dang your inception set is all set (no pun) with the right outfits, and heads all painted. I'm want to steal that whole set including the base from you:naughty haha when does the DVD come out again?

Thanks! :)

Inception comes out on DVD/bluray Dec 7th.

yes both of those look really cool
i haven't seen the movie unstoppable as well but it sounds like unbreakable (with bruce willis) which I hated hahah

I recieved my DH4 Bruce Willis head today. Guess what I'm using it for...

David Dunn from Unbreakable! :rock :nana:

Thanks mate. I'm proud of it. And I have quite a few members to thank for helping me complete it. :)

I just got sunohc's Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider sculpt in the mail yesterday. It looks really nice. Not only is it a really strong portrait but a very clean casting.

I am waiting for that body from Tbleague & parts from vb toys to arrive.

lc2.jpg

unfortunately, no new pics of my sculpts (they're coming i tell you, theyre coming!)

but I have another announcement :)
ext public head sculpt is Neo from Matrix. We're hoping to release the full figure this Summer 2011.

I'm currently studying Spanish in Mexico and I have not had the time to release any other public head sculpts. I will be taking more private commissions this summer however (check your emails!)

I have a new FACEBOOK Page by the way, in case any of you are interested in being updated with that. I use my personal facebook page a lot and so I figured this would be a good idea?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunohccom/185779068113134

Also, I have re-issued the following head sculpts:

1. Tyler Durden (Buzz, without neck) from Fight Club
2. Denzel Washington from Book of Eli
3. Denzel Washington from Man on Fire
*** only a few sunglasses left for Tyler Durden and Book of Eli.
4. Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider (with braid)
5. John Marston from Red Dead Redemption (with hat)

there are only limited quantities for these re-issued sculpts.
I may have some more re-casted, but have to check with my caster.

https://sunohc.com/store

I also still have some Morpheus from Matrix (with sunglasses).
Edward Norton, Bruce Willis (bald and with hair), Will Smith from I am Legend, Brad Pitt from Seven, Barack Obama (Hot Toys), and a few Incepton heads.

I have some PAINTED HEADS for sale on the STORE page as well.

I am also selling some accessories.
-Man on Fire suit, black shirts, John Connors jacket (hot toys), Sarah Connor M4 Rifle (hot toys) for the I am Legend custom, custom Sling Bag for I am Legend custom, and more!

p.s. Update for existing Morpheus orders AND full figure customers,
my friend in california is supposed to receive the new sunglasses and neck-ties either tomorrow or early next week.

I apologize for the huge delay on those. I sent out heads as soon as I could, and for those who didn't get the sunglasses, you will receive them separately in the mail.
Also, there is a delay on the Artist cards as well, because I have yet to sign them :( .
I'm considering signing them here in Mexico and mailing them out individually myself as well.

https://sunohc.com/store

Thanks again for all the support,

have an awesome day,

Daniel

Few shots of Daniel's sculpt on my WIP book of eli:

DSC_3616.jpg

DSC_3620.jpg

DSC_3614.jpg

DSC_3615.jpg

DSC_3618.jpg

DSC_3617.jpg

Remember, when posting pics, always hit hard enter
between each one, so they don't make your thread very hard to
look at. Like I have it now, but I couldn't get rid of all the side
space you took up with the way you had it before.

Awesome look on Eli so far.

It looks great.

Who did the paint app on sculpt? Very nice, from what I can see.

Are you going to do the hood on the Jacket?
Are you going to drill the holes all the way through the machete?
Are you going to do the fingerless gloves?

Since you're dong the look with the Shemegh, are you going to
add the black winter hat as well? If so, try the one from this
set in link. It works pretty well, but like all of them, they have
a hard part on the top where all the sewing threads meet.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....DOaxeRs%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Looks great so far, keep us posted.

Thanks

Ike

Remember, when posting pics, always hit hard enter
between each one, so they don't make your thread very hard to
look at. Like I have it now, but I couldn't get rid of all the side
space you took up with the way you had it before.

Awesome look on Eli so far.

It looks great.

Who did the paint app on sculpt? Very nice, from what I can see.

Are you going to do the hood on the Jacket?
Are you going to drill the holes all the way through the machete?
Are you going to do the fingerless gloves?

Since you're dong the look with the Shemegh, are you going to
add the black winter hat as well? If so, try the one from this
set in link. It works pretty well, but like all of them, they have
a hard part on the top where all the sewing threads meet.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....DOaxeRs%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Looks great so far, keep us posted.

Thanks

Ike

Thanks for the reminder Ike, forget that some people visit the forums on screen res's higher than my dinky macbook :) Added some linebreaks, hopefully that helps.

Greggo did the paint app, have a hood that I need to attach and am working on getting some decent gloves. And thanks for the tip on the hat, very cool!

This one was a little tricky because I haven't done too many black protraits (this is only the fourth after Mace Windu, Jules, and Zoe) and the movie was so washed out because the atmosphere is supposed to be different post-rapture. So I went with something between real Denzel and screen Eli.

Eli - sculpted by Sunohc
Eli01.jpg

And if you catch the light just right, you can see that his eyes even have a bit of that cataract look you only see at the very end of the movie when you learn that he is partially blind from the "Big Flash" as he recites the Bible by memory starting with Genesis 1:1.
Eli02.jpg

Some of you may remember this post from my customs thread. The person who commissioned this piece abandoned it, so it is up for grabs to any of you who want it. PM me if interested. I will answer first come first serve. Thanks.:wink1:

Here's my Eli finally. Forgot to take shots of the backpack & scabard as well as his bow.

Really really happy with the results on this one. Kinda shocked how well the skin tones turned out. First go at African American flesh tones.

Went so far as to match up all skin mottling (birth marks etc) as well as all the stains on his shirt & pants.

Thanks, just tried to enhance what Sun did. He gets all the credit. This was one of my favorite builds so far. Now I need a Carnegie or a Solara.

Back