Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sunohc's Custom Sculptures

LATEST WORK: see page 83

I modified my Will Smith from I AM LEGEND earlier this year to make this younger, pudgier Will Smith.

Thought I'd finally share, forgot to upload these!

1.5.jpg

WILL SMITH FROM MEN IN BLACK

left3.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

neo.jpg

1.jpg
sunglass3.jpg
7.jpg

More pics on my blog and website (https://SUNOHC.com)

Last edited:
Your eyes are just stella and the sculpts look excellent. If I have any nitpick, it's that the paint at the eyebrows and hairline are a bit messy. Maybe try a thinner paint?

The eyes are REALLY good though!

please put me down for a kareem abdul jabbar head sculpt when you decide to make him...

brucegodaerialheadkick.jpg

looks great man. i definitely see your improvements :chew :chew :clap

I've said it before but it bears repeating, I NEED that Dean Cain!!! I know it was a commission piece but you must tweak it with a minor change here or there so that it will be different enough to sell. :monkey3
I can't wait for JK to arrive and join the ranks. Will we be seeing a Bruce Lee from his Kato days? I have a mask just dying to be used fo that custom!!

Customikey said:
Your eyes are just stella and the sculpts look excellent. If I have any nitpick, it's that the paint at the eyebrows and hairline are a bit messy. Maybe try a thinner paint?

The eyes are REALLY good though!
oh yeah, I just learned a new technique of blending the hair line and the eyebrows with pencil smudges and like you said, a thinned paint.

but i can definatelly see that i was unaware of that before lol!

Thanks toe and abake!! ^^

ironman1188 said:
I've said it before but it bears repeating, I NEED that Dean Cain!!! I know it was a commission piece but you must tweak it with a minor change here or there so that it will be different enough to sell.
I can't wait for JK to arrive and join the ranks. Will we be seeing a Bruce Lee from his Kato days? I have a mask just dying to be used fo that custom!!
i wonder if you could use that current bruce lee head for a kato custom?
i should try it out sometime and see how that looks haha

but.. teh dean cain was a private commission, lol :eek:

and here are some recent pics:
7.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
You'd need to redo the hair for him to be Kato.
And, as for Dean, I understand that the head was a commissioned piece. What I don't understand is, does that mean you can never sculpt Dean Cain again? If you changed the hair for instance, would it technically be a different headsculpt?

Man I can't wait to get this!! I love the texture of the skin it looks so real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel, your Jim Kelly looks great! Do you have any painted pics of it by any chance? I like your sculpt better than the Frontline Jim Kelly head that I own.

WOW! I've seen your work over at the OSW and I think it just gets better and better. Just curious what is usually the turn around time per headsculpt?

callous said:
WOW! I've seen your work over at the OSW and I think it just gets better and better. Just curious what is usually the turn around time per headsculpt?
Thanks callous! Your sculpts are even MORE mind-boggling!
ya know, sometimes I can finsih one in a weekend. but most of the time, I can't. I got one of my recent ones done in a weekend because I actually spent the whole saturday sculpting (11 am to 12 pm, some breaks)
I timed myself on my most recent sculpt, and It actually look me 20 hours which is really fast for me.
2 hours reference.
2 horus preparation of neck and skull
11 hours head likeness.
4 hours hair.
1 hour of touch ups.

and then like 3-4 hours of pictures and uploading which i find is very time-consuming dog-gone it.

die said:
Daniel, your Jim Kelly looks great! Do you have any painted pics of it by any chance? I like your sculpt better than the Frontline Jim Kelly head that I own.
I'm getting some pics up asap, but I'm not too happy with my paint job (tone seems too dark), but I still have some I'll sell , in case you like after paintjob

PAINTED

5.jpg

2.jpg

and with my new mr. han i got from Urban Samurai hobbies (thanks alex)
4.jpg

and he demonstrates, the ONE INCH PUNCH

ANIMATING GIF LINK

**click to see the animated "movie" clip of bruce lee executing his famous 1 inch punch :clap

face2.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

and a bunch of more pictures for those who aren't bored yet !
wooo

Game of Death outfit
game of death outfit2
red track suit
enter the dragon
enter the dragon2
enter the dragon3
face close up
face close up2
face close up3
bruce and the others
bruce and the other 2

for those wondering, you can go back and see that it's a medicom bruce lee modifidied:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61890
and this: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57653&highlight=bruce+lee+medicom

Awesome Sunohc!! I'm working on this sculpt too! Nice to see another artist's rendition of the paintwork.... It's really a great sculpt, love that Animated GIF. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome Sunohc!! I'm working on this sculpt too! Nice to see another artist's rendition of the paintwork.... It's really a great sculpt, love that Animated GIF. :lol
oh you know i couldn't resist making that 1-inch punch scene hahaha.
that karate chop hand i got was just asking for it :)

thanks josh!

one thing to note is that you'll have to do some likeness work on them eyes and lips. i found them so hard to paint!! but i'm hapy with the results, bruce is a pretty easy subject to paint once you do about 20 of them(for full resin figures etc) like me haha

Back