Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick pic of my finished Tyler using Daniel's sculpt (slightly modified). I'm sure you're new one will be even more amazing, bud!

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

Last edited:
WOW... a new Tyler Durden will be great man.
We have in this forum a thread about the t-shirt and the jacket we have the TTL option (ebay), the glasses we have an project and a new head will be perfect to finish it....

hey everyone,

so I didn't get a lot of sculpting done this summer, I was really trying to take it easy since I almost killed the fun out of sculpting last summer doing 16 sculpts in 2 months.

I snuck in these two 1:4 scale commissions for https://thecreaturelab.com
this was a refreshing project to do because they were in a larger scale. I felt like I could sculpt certain features better since they were larger.

Sheriff (smokey) Jackie Gleason from Smokey and the Bandit
1:4 scale
front3.jpg

left3.jpg

side.jpg

Bandit (Burt Reynolds)
1:4 scale

side3.jpg

front2.jpg

angle.jpg

and here is a Lost sculpt I did for AllisonAmy

Sayid (Naveen Andrews) 1:6 scale

2.jpg

angle4.jpg

side.jpg

front2.jpg

I have two more private commissions to do and then that's it

I know I said I was going to try and do some public projects here and there, but it just so happened with my schedule this summer that I was unable to, and so I apologize for that :/
hopefully I'll have some time during the school year to sneak a few in

thanks again for all the support,

daniel

very very awesome work! Your sculpting has improved, the ones you posted are really well detailed and the most life like I have seen to date. thanks for sharing that!!!!

wow johnny that looks great!
aside from the great paint job and weathering, I like the pose you put him in as well :)

Glad to see you working in another scale Daniel! Hope you get some well deserved downtime, but you know I will always be waiting for more versions of Tyler anytime you get around to it. :wink1:

Almost forgot, here's how Daniel's Van Zan head looked
after he painted it and I gave it some battle damage.

Again, thanks Daniel for an awesome private commissioned head.
Still get people asking me to make more figures...:)

VZFINAL2A.jpg

AFvanzan3-1.jpg

AFvanzan6-1.jpg

AFvanzan2-1.jpg

I modified my Will Smith from I AM LEGEND earlier this year to make this younger, pudgier Will Smith.

Thought I'd finally share, forgot to upload these!

1.5.jpg

2.5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Back