Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Eli finally. Forgot to take shots of the backpack & scabard as well as his bow.

Really really happy with the results on this one. Kinda shocked how well the skin tones turned out. First go at African American flesh tones.

Went so far as to match up all skin mottling (birth marks etc) as well as all the stains on his shirt & pants.

That's a beautiful custom right there! Nice work! :clap

that Denzel/Eli is sick. every time I look at this thread, your sculpts and customs are such high quality. in person they must be true art pieces. Always interested to see what you've got coming up...

thanks for the kind words CRM

will definitely have some new pics of my next piece in a few weeks ;)

actually in case anyone's interested, silentsurfer (nathan) whom many already know from his works, is selling his painted book of eli head if anyones interested

Here's a couple closer shots. Can't say how much I loved this sculpt & build. Sun, you made this a real labor of love. So, what's next? I'm burned out on caucasian skin tones. Would like to do up another African American build.

Still need to post images of the build's bow, backpack & sheath. I'll do that on my own thread. This is all Suns!

Thanks Knucklefinger! :)

Well actually, I've been meaning to get the Men in Black set out already but still waiting on Tommy Lee Jones to be sculpted (almost done I believe)

and there's that Morpheus sculpt too if you're ever interested lol :)

James,

The sunglasses should've already been shipped out by now, but they were shipped out on different days of the week I believe. Let me know if (you're in the US) and they haven't arrived by next week.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Hey Capt.,

the last public sculpt I did was neo:

collage1.jpg

more details here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91459

I actually just finished a private commission of Maggie from WWII, I will upload pictures pretty soon.

This summer, I'm taking it easy (unlike last summer when I did 16 sculpts in two months)

I will most likely continue the Matrix line with Mr. Smith,
I'm thinking of re-doing my Tyler Durden, and having a shot at Morgan Freeman, Neil Patrick Harris, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Nothing is 100% confirmed but those are the few that I'm planning on.

Hope this helps,

Daniel
sorry about the lack of updates, I've been in school :)

I think that Neo is deffo your best sculpt, great texture. Need to see it painted!

Please re-do Ep.1 Obi!!!!

I'm thinking of re-doing my Tyler Durden, and having a shot at Morgan Freeman, Neil Patrick Harris, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

YES!! I'd love to see a NPH, as well as a Morgan Freeman (no mustache please - I'm thinking Shawshank / Se7en era Morgan when he went mustache-less) and another shot at Tyler would be great!

Hey everyone,
thanks for the comments on the Neo sculpt

After doing a regular Tyler Durden, I'd love to try and add an expression to him as well.
It really depends on how much time I may have this summer hehe

It's been a rough 10 months with my 'art business' to tell you the truth.
I've been in Mexico "studying" this whole time and my friend in Cali has been shipping out
all my sculpts and helping me out. However, he's not in this hobby nor art and
has made a lot of errors and delays with the shipping so I apologize for that, but
he's been a great helper to me so far. I've had some complaints from some buyers as well,
but I just want to remind everyone that I am an artist before a business-man so please bear me with there lol.

ANYWAYS haha
-----------
a very recent work:
based off of this ONE reference picture
ref.jpg

(first time ever sculpting off of just one picture...)

11.jpg

more pics:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Back