Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you!!!....not that i'm running to start a sculpture but i will keep trade secrets like that in my memory log....thanks man...:)

bruce willis (die hard 4) and brad pitt (se7en) are available for preorder on my website

a few "limited" edition painted versions as well

https://sunohc.com/store

latestworkdiehardse7en.jpg

hey so did anyone ever paint up a Jolie yet?
so far the only one I've seen was by dandid:
which looks fantastic. I know it's harder (IMO) to paint female sculpts with all their make up and eye focus

Thanks Johnnye4 & sharppointything for the comments!

More photos,have not fit in the shoes.

s6.jpg

s5.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s9.jpg
Untitled-Stitched-12c.jpg

Sneak preview.Still getting parts for the kitbash,not so accurate but as long as it's black :bag

Head sculpted by Sunohc :applause

Not a fan of the paint job, but the hair looks great, and wow...that is some likeness :bow

That's "Salt" right?

yep, Salt ,

I think the skin tone was a bit off but the eyes look amazing to me. I can't imagine how he managed that on my sculpt lol

yep, Salt ,

I think the skin tone was a bit off but the eyes look amazing to me. I can't imagine how he managed that on my sculpt lol

You're right, the eyes are very well done, I guess the skin tone was just throwing it off for me :exactly:

Here's mine. Still have to add the strips of hair hanging in the face and a few touch ups but the majority is finished. I left the ponytail off and added one of doll hair. Came out really good.
picture.php

Haven't seen the movie yet, but guess this fit the character in "Unstoppable".

IMG_5944.jpg

Last edited:
Back