Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing all those sculpts together is mind blowing!

I am the proud owner of 2 Sunohc sculpts, Obi and Neo. Both expectional :rock

I think thats how I am gonna make my Will Smith too, he looks good looking to the side a little bit.

here's a paintup of van zan I did, it was on a translucent cast so I didn't have to worry about the base paint but it was kind of hard to see details while painting the eyes on such resin

the eyes are tiny bit crooked :(, didn't realize till way too late

paint1.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

paint3.jpg

Daniel, I am following your progress with your sculpts with fondness and admiration. Only have the Tyler D., but your new work on WS is sublime.

Soon to purchase more.

thanks man! I appreciate it.
I've got another project I wanna do this winter...it's gonna be so cool.... but I can't let any'all know yet haha :lol

well, I had to pack up my small 1:6 scale figure collection before I left, but I was able to leave this shelf of sculpts hanging. Obviously not all my sculpts on there, some are in casting, some are on the full figures, and some just don't deserve it lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I got the shelf at the beginning of the summer on eBay for only $18 or so shipped to hawaii?

dude that's an awesome display!!! love your sculpts daniel

Beautiful man, your a true painter aswell! You talented SOB!!!

Your eye work is lovely, it reminds me of Boots :wink1:

Seriously your sculpt and paint work is off the charts

here's a paintup of van zan I did, it was on a translucent cast so I didn't have to worry about the base paint but it was kind of hard to see details while painting the eyes on such resin

the eyes are tiny bit crooked :(, didn't realize till way too late

paint1.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

paint3.jpg

That's really a brilliant sculpt. You did an excellent job on the paint, but I can't wait to se what IKE CON comes up with for a finished product! I really hope I can snag one! :panic:

haven't posted mate or are you referring to an old message from me? :D
ah hem, I mean Aaron lol:slap
i'm getting'm all mixed up now
but hey I owe you some thanks too from the old message yah?

platty, ah no painting is not my forte and though I think it makes more money than sculpting, I don't enjoy it as much :)

I wish I could paint like that bud! :lol

Which sculpt is that bottom row, 2nd from our right? Underneath the gray vanzan cast.

I think you have a nack for Matrix stuff! I have your Neo and it's unbelievable. Your new Morpheous is perfect and so is the older Mifune sculpt!

Back