Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely no where near the top dog repainters here,
just repainting a few today (Man On Fire, Will Smith, Van Zan, and Book of Eli) reminded me again how hard it is to actually repaint.
Much respect to all you repainters out there!

Had to laugh at this.

Those repaints are stellar Daniel.

hey gregg and victoria, glad you got the Mcclanes.

Victoria, actually Sam Carter is available through the client. email him at jeff.scifi67 at gmail dot com

I am also thinking about Ellen Page though I'm expecting she's not an easy likeness since her face is unique and yet kind of generic looking at the same time?

I'd be down for Ellen Page headsculpt.

hey gregg and victoria, glad you got the Mcclanes.

Victoria, actually Sam Carter is available through the client. email him at jeff.scifi67 at gmail dot com

I am also thinking about Ellen Page though I'm expecting she's not an easy likeness since her face is unique and yet kind of generic looking at the same time?

Oh please DON'T do an Ellen Page! :pray:

I can't afford it. :monkey2

I got the book of Eli and McClane heads today, great sculpts Daniel, can wait to start painting these. I sent you an email about the sunglasses though.

Craig

Wow great news, I will definitely email him!

And I know what you mean about the 'generic look', especially compared to someone like Angelina Jolie. In fact I'm guessing younger women are a challenge to sculpt an identifiable likeness of? Our faces change a lot less at puberty so until we get old we often do not have a lot of 'character' to work with. :)

Not just you.

I would consider Juno, Kitty Pryde, Whip It and Inception customs. Her roller-derby outfit would be particularly fun.

Interesting idea there...

Now that I think agout it, I would definitly buy an Ellen Page. :rock

I would just need to wait to bash the rest of the figure for financial reasons.

well, I had to pack up my small 1:6 scale figure collection before I left, but I was able to leave this shelf of sculpts hanging. Obviously not all my sculpts on there, some are in casting, some are on the full figures, and some just don't deserve it lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I got the shelf at the beginning of the summer on eBay for only $18 or so shipped to hawaii?

so Lonnie sent me a really nice translucent casting with the right shade of skin color but I was painting Denzels at the same time and so i accidently gave Robert Neville a rather darker tone...which is off :(
I was doing well with the eyes and then I went back to edit the gloss and messed it up. Nevertheless, I fixed it as best as I could and I guess it looks alright if you're not inspecting it under a halogen light haha

Not only that, I didn't have time to dye my jacket, receive my pants, receive the other parts of the bag, and receive my tan shirt in the mail. I think Dane's idea of having a german shepherd next to him would definitely complete the figure. I don't think those are "tooo" are to find either

paint.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint4.jpg

paint5.jpg

paint6.jpg

paint7.jpg

paint8.jpg

Back