Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's it, i have had it. Hot toys needs to offer you a job mate. can we start a petition thread to get this guy in? i mean seriously, going through the posts WIP after WIP of cobb, and then BAM. holy crap, so impressed man. great job!

i certainly hope not that hot toys will get daniel. it's better to have him here so he can make some serious good movie-lines and not some bs licenses like prince of persia or clash of the titans :p

Amazing!
You are really one of the best sculptor dude!
It's mindblowing!

thank you guys!

I was really stressing out about that Leo haha
Now I can worry about where to find a nice suit for him

Hey Daniel, are there more than a few left to order? I don't know how to check how many are left. I want to order both but won't be able to for another 4 hours and don't want to miss out! (talking about the necked sculpts)

just got your PM to reserve them so you're good :)

Well right now there's 10 left of each version but I am considering cancelling the WITHOUT neck version and just having one more mold of each neck version.

wasn't really interested in inception HS initially...but i believe you must have went into my dream and did an inception.... and i just bought both heads + jolie.. lol

I am quite satisfied with this now.
Ah this one's taken me the longest so far haha.
He has a very unique cheek structure and it doesn't help that his weight on the face fluctuates in many pics

2.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

you may to "reload" the page to refresh your cache since I reuploaded in the same file name

comp

hahaha there seems to be little change but believe I resculpted the whole cheek/jaw/chin area over and over til I felt like it was right haha and it still turns out similar but difference in cheek bones etc.
nose is obviously higher up too :)

Amazing!!! 100% perfect now, thats a huge improvement

Thank you so so much Daniel, i am a very very happy bunny :)

as there are two threads now, don't know why ^^, I'm posting also here what I've said in the other thread:

i appreciate your work on this sculpt dan and i can see some improvements on the cheek-area. but I have to agree with elvis, the nose throws the sculpt now completely off :( it's too big, too wide and the left nosewing is also bigger then the other one. from the side it's definitely Leo, it's really dead-on, but from the front-side the nose irritates the overall-look. when I'm hiding the nose for example with my finger, i can see Leo in there and when i remove my finger and i can see the nose with the sculpt, i can't see Leo anymore. So you are very very close to get the likeness and I think it's only the nose which needs to be renewed. I hope you won't take my advices as a critic. I'm only saying it to give you some more advices to improve yourself and make this sculpt to a perfect-looking sculpt. and i hope you won't give up :) and like i said before, take your time. maybe you need a bit distance from this sculpt. when you're working too much on something you might not see the errors for yourself. so take your time, i would also wait until next year for it.

It's pretty much spot on now. Eyes could be closer together a tad but it's no biggie.

Is that really how Leo's beard was? I thought it was just a goatee. :dunno

Looking good, man. Would love to see a "Gangs of New York" version.

Back