Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy a departed. I can't comment on Shutter Island since I haven't seen it.

I'd love a Jack Nicholson from the departed too.

Well if Dan wanted to give us guys a variant on Cobb for The Departed and no plans for Jack, Feng did an amazing Jack from The Departed, he may still have the mold :)

I will ask Xenoviper later and see what Feng can do if you want guys, it really was amazing

Some company made an unlicensed Jack from Departed awhile ago. Don't recall the name.

I think its has bags of character and really captures Frank Costello perfectly imo

Well, to put it one way, if I was going to do a Jack Costello bash, that's definitely the sculpt i'd want to use. It captures him enough!

I love the beginning of The Departed, when Gimme Shelter by The Stones is playing. Don't think i've seen an opening song that gets you more pumped for the film than that one.

Well, to put it one way, if I was going to do a Jack Costello bash, that's definitely the sculpt i'd want to use. It captures him enough!

I love the beginning of The Departed, when Gimme Shelter by The Stones is playing. Don't think i've seen an opening song that gets you more pumped for the film than that one.

Got to agree with that, but that head has no jack in it.

The cheap departed figures that came out a few years ago were good but the heads were way undersized.

Back