Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunohc, your Neo sculpt painted up buddy, thought you might like to see it. :duff Greggo is the man!

2yv9gyw.jpg

Suited and booted:

4vr8nn.jpg

Last edited:
Tar mate. My own thread is coming when I get my shelves sorted and that so I plan to show it off a bit more along with my other customs!

haha i would love one right now.
i get too excited and plan too many things:panic:
that emoticon is the perfect visualization of my life in a nutshell

as you can tell, I am struggling on this one:
img5803.jpg

You have his brow down perfect Daniel.

Boy am I looking forward to this!

platty, that looks great! where's the suit from?

img5822c.jpg

the only issue i am most concerned with (which is hard to change at this point) is the head slightly small compared to Arthur.

But then again, Leo's features sort of center in at his face and he has a lot of hair,
and Arthur's face is long...

hey guys thanks for the comments. Yes I'll need to make some major modifications on this guy, a difficult one but I won't give up haha.

Capt.,
yep they should reach you sometime this week if all goes well with the shipping guys ;)

So are you waiting to put Arthur up for pre-order until Cobb is finished too?

that's it, i have had it. Hot toys needs to offer you a job mate. can we start a petition thread to get this guy in? i mean seriously, going through the posts WIP after WIP of cobb, and then BAM. holy crap, so impressed man. great job!

Back