Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a question Daniel....

Can you work from that sculpt as a base and make a version of Kenobi from Revenge of the Sith?

That would be awesome, I know I'd love to see that.

Ironman1188 said:
BTW, How's Saxon coming along? :monkey5

YEAH! Just the idea of a John Saxon figure...man...now that's covering some loose ground! Would look awesome with Bruce....
Imagine all the other obscure 70's drive-in era movie character figures one could make! :D

figuremasterles said:
Imagine all the other obscure 70's drive-in era movie character figures one could make! :D

Oh, I have!
BTW, Has anyone tried to "shave" the Ignite version of Arnold? Might make a good Jack Slater or Doug Quade.

awesome work Sunohc!

that Marv and Obi are spot on.
thanks for the inprog pics too

die said:
I've got a question Daniel....

Can you work from that sculpt as a base and make a version of Kenobi from Revenge of the Sith?

That would be awesome, I know I'd love to see that.
I probably will, once i get some extra castings, good idea!

thanks occulum, les, steve, and king darkness :)
i appreciate the comments :)

Thanks Les!
About that saxon haha
I haven't started on that ol' saxon yet because of some other commissions I had but it'll come one day, lol:lol

Hey there Sunohc---

I put my name down for one of your incredible TPM Ewan Obi-Wan's... Is it still just $27 shipped to Canada? Let me know what the extra would be if there is any.

Incredible work...

Thanks Darth Neil!
it's actually $29 shipped anywhere in the north american continent
and I uploaded pics of the castings from the caster :)
Hope that helps!

me too, drop me a pm and i can cough up the cash thru paypal asap, im the the UK

Hey Daniel,I noticed in your blog that you sculpted the Marvin head over a existing head.Is this just a generic head that you sculpt over and do you do all of your sculpts this way.Looks like a cool short cut........

miles said:
Hey Daniel,I noticed in your blog that you sculpted the Marvin head over a existing head.Is this just a generic head that you sculpt over and do you do all of your sculpts this way.Looks like a cool short cut........
I've used that method on three heads so far.
It works great sometimes, but other times, it can make things mroe difficult because the i only use the neck part and the neck part of a default DML head doesn't adhere best to clay, and even gets slightly distorted in the oven.
What I am gonna try to do from now on is try to make a mold and cast the necks in clay from the start. this would help.
i wonder if that makes sense lol
I did that for the obi-wan head. It was a clay neck CASTING , so I had much more flexibity and the neck didnt keep falling off.

for the marv, the neck part fell off eventually and I had to actually resculpt the whole neck..what a pain lol!

Patrick Stewart as
Jean-Luc Picard / LOCUTUS in Star Trek.

Sculpted in Grey Firm Super Sculpey.

1:6 Scale.

Private Commision

Sculpted by Sunohc

The Locutus head-gear machinery willl soon be sculpted.

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

MORE IMAGES CAN BE SEEN HERE
Patrick Stewart Sculpt Gallery

Last edited:
Back