Sunohc's sculpts and repaints and customs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, Daniel! You definitely need to sculpt John Saxon next! Having the Enter The Dragon trio standing together in 1:6 would be a dream come true!

i never liked roper, lol, but I guess he'd be an itnersting subject :)

here's a partially done Williams...
I didn't get the chance to properly dye the uniform to a dark yellow color and he's missing the patch and the skin tones a bit too dark, but I airbrushed the arms and collar bone area to match the head.

2.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

comic.jpg

withbruce.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
:rock:rock:rock:rock

LOVE this pic!! :lol
haha but I rushed the photoshop job because I was impatient but oh well, favorite quote in ETD other than "DON"T CONcentrate on the finger of you will lose aaallll that heavenly glory ":lol

hey Sunohc, did you do this sculpt from scratch, or modify an existing one. It looks fabulous.

And i too love that 'comic book' quote picture... when I looked at that picture I heard his voice in my head, despite the fact that I havent seen this film in ages :lol

i sculpt all my sculpts from scratch unless otherwise stated...
like the bruce lee, was a modified medicom head.

oh by the way, i just spent like 5 hours on the blog ALLL because i saw yours and got inspired to finish mine..you bastard:lol :lol :lol :lol sleep sleep sleep haha

https://sunohc.com/blog

but i didn't really get that far on it..

Thanks H.A.!

hehe, glad to be a pain in the arse :lol

good site you have there, you'll have to post in here when you update it :)

die said:
Nice work, Daniel! You definitely need to sculpt John Saxon next! Having the Enter The Dragon trio standing together in 1:6 would be a dream come true!

YES!!!! A John Saxon is a must!!! Roper, Nightmare on Elm St and, Die, of course, Major Fred Sloan!!! Yes, Dan, please add Saxon, I'm in for at least TWO!!

How could I have forgotten. John Saxon was Dylan Hunt between the Alex Cord version and the Kevin Sorbo version.
AHHHHHH!!! Now I really need one made!!!

Last edited:
That Jim Kelly just plain out rocks man! :rock
And the thought of a John Saxon....YOU JUST GOTTA MAKE ONE MAN!
He made those flix to me. Classic set you are making.

Figuremaster Les said:
That Jim Kelly just plain out rocks man! :rock
And the thought of a John Saxon....YOU JUST GOTTA MAKE ONE MAN!
He made those flix to me. Classic set you are making.
Thanks LES!

Hey Steve and Mark,
I guess i just might have to whip out Mr. Saxon...lol
I never knew he was in so many movies.
:D

sunohc said:
Thanks LES!

Hey Steve and Mark,
I guess i just might have to whip out Mr. Saxon...lol
I never knew he was in so many movies.
:D

Oh sure, when we say we need Saxon, its "hmmm, I don't know" but one word from Les [figuremasterGod] and its I might have to whip him up!!!:monkey5
Me? I'm gonna ask Les to ask for everything I want from now on!! :lol

Ironman1188 said:
Oh sure, when we say we need Saxon, its "hmmm, I don't know" but one word from Les [figuremasterGod] and its I might have to whip him up!!!:monkey5
Me? I'm gonna ask Les to ask for everything I want from now on!! :lol
if you hadn't asked for it in the first place, i would've never considered it:cool: .
so yes, :) it never hurts to ask becuase if i hear 10 people asking for the same thing, I hear 10 hammers in the back of my head saying, "sculpt it" hahha

Admit it Daniel, you were always gonna make a Saxon. How could you not! :lol

But yeah man, that would be cool whenever.

I'm startin' to drool over all this Bruce Lee stuff now....your's rock too much to be ignored. :D

Back