Summer 2011 Heat Wave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the forecast holds up for the remainder of the month, Houston will have hit 100 every day in August.

come on down to florida, were having a cold snap in august..........87 degrees.......:yess:

Austin broke the all time record for 100+ degree days in a year, which has stood since 1925... today is day 70 and the record was 69!!! The average number of 100 degree days in Austin? Just a dozen! And we aren't expecting a break until early September, so we won't just break the record, we will shatter it! And just so you know... we had 68 days of 100+ days in 2009! It's time to start hoarding water!

Last edited:
It's 85 here at the Sideshow offices in Thousand Oaks. My house is currently at 70.
147.gif

Whatever

The valley was misery today - and my car's A/C decided to take a crap yesterday.

Can I trade Irene for the heat?

The breaker for my A/C decided to crap out on me. Repair guys is working on it right now. 7:51 PM and still 103 outside. Currently 83 inside. :(

:lol :lol :lol @ all you complaining about the 80° & 90° weather.

We had 45 days of straight triple digit heat here in South Central Kansas. :panic:

It's finally starting to get somewhat nice with the 90° weather now.

I would love to get some 90's over here. The weather being as hot as it has has actually been quite downing for me. Because it's making me feel so depressed, I just don't feel up to it. I still have no idea how I make it to the gym everyday.

It feels like it's never ending. I had some real high hopes about Sept bringing cool weather. It turns out, October probably wont either. I have a feeling we'll be in the 80's-90's until January. This is our 10 day outlook:

96, 96, 93, 96, 100, 100, 98, 97, 97, 96

I honestly do not remember a summer I have been more depressed. I have been feeling so down and every morning I wake up and feel the heat, the more I actually want to cry. But I remind myself I'm an adult woman and I probably shouldn't do that.

Back