Summer 2011 Heat Wave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quiet, you! Or I won't ship your poster. :pfft:

images

I so sorry sir, it was very hot here....like 130

My friend moved to San Antonio, TX because of his job and right now he is super grouchy because of the heat. He's still use to the Pacifica, CA weather which is on the coast of the Pacific Ocean so it's going to take him awhile to get use to San Antonio if ever. I doubt it though.

One thing about living in Texas heat is you get used to it and can tolerate heat in other places while most complain.

I love going to San Diego Comic Con and hearing people complain about how hot it is and it's only 80 something degrees.

I agree. This 82 degree weather is fairly unbearable. I can't wait until next week when we get our low 70s back.

One thing about living in Texas heat is you get used to it and can tolerate heat in other places while most complain.

I love going to San Diego Comic Con and hearing people complain about how hot it is and it's only 80 something degrees.

Yeah, SDCC is paradise heat wise compared to Texas.

Left a window open last night and the furnace kicked on, this morning. I think I have worn shorts only 8 or 9 days, this summer.

I've enjoyed the cool nights the last couple of days. I can have my windows open and listen to the toads and other things chirping at night and cuddle in my blankets.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Back