Summer 2011 Heat Wave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember one summer when I lived in Redding, it was 118 during the day and 101 at night. Triple digits 24 hours a day, and no air conditioning in my one bedroom apartment. I would sometimes go to the grocery store at midnight just to cool off.

I remember one summer when I lived in Redding, it was 118 during the day and 101 at night. Triple digits 24 hours a day, and no air conditioning in my one bedroom apartment. I would sometimes go to the grocery store at midnight just to cool off.

At least you were close to Mount Shasta. I love it over there and was thinking of buying a vacation home.

Anyone live in Phoenix, AZ? That place is usually from 105 to 110 degrees. That would really take some getting use to.

Not from AZ, but from Vegas and its pretty much the same weather. Its been 105-115 lately...But this monsoon weather sucks (granted it gives us rain), but now its 105 with 20-40% humidity which sucks...however, I don't want to know what those Texans are dealing with...

I just looked at our temps in Austin for the next 9 days...

You Americans are going to have to get use to the heat, it will just get worse as time goes on. where l am the hotest it got was 84 degrees and that was yesterday, and only lasted one day.

You Americans going to have to get use to the heat, it will just get worse as time goes on. It's nice and on the cooler side here in Canada. where l am the hotest it got was 84 degrees and that was yesterday, and only lasted one day.

Perfect! :exactly:

You Americans are going to have to get use to the heat, it will just get worse as time goes on. where l am the hotest it got was 84 degrees and that was yesterday, and only lasted one day.

Not once the secret project to rotate the earth's axis comes online... wait... I've said too much... never-mind!

Where I live in Ventura it's been in the low 70's everyday for the past month and a half. I live in a beach town and this summer has been perfect. Now a little further inland where the Sideahow offices are is another story, though I won't complain another 80 degree weather since you texans are dealing with 100 and over.

Where I live in Ventura it's been in the low 70's everyday for the past month and a half. I live in a beach town and this summer has been perfect. Now a little further inland where the Sideahow offices are is another story, though I won't complain another 80 degree weather since you texans are dealing with 100 and over.

You live in a beach town and work for Sideshow. Yeah, you better not complain. :tap

:lol :1-1:

I don't want to hear it...it's hotter than balls here in AZ. I was playing video games last night when a scorpion was crawling on the wall above my TV. They mostly come at night... mostly. :(

I don't want to hear it...it's hotter than balls here in AZ. I was playing video games last night when a scorpion was crawling on the wall above my TV. They mostly come at night... mostly. :(

scorpions-int.jpg

Its been in the 80s since June here, and we have had rain almost everyday for the last 3 weeks :yess:

Back