Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
As a huge HQ fan I will be buying an official SQ version if released to go with my custom

If Howard doesn't bite, Greeky's going to dye his hair green, put a grill in his mouth and get tatted up.

Hahaha im actually going to be cosplaying as Cesar Romero joker for a huge 60's batman group at a local Convention in November

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Hasn't stopped them in the past. Plus I want reassurance that we will actually get these figures.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free
actually it has. Very few films have figures shown before. Avengers and Aou where done 6 months before release. And most of the time it's after theatrical release.

Howard will bite- it's Batman connected and too sweet a temptation

HT's love for Batman isn't what it once was. Their Arkham Joker seemed to go by the wayside like Prometheus, First Class, and the Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory. Not to mention the lack of Penguin and Catwoman for Returns. The mythical Bane 2.0 everyone was expecting never happened either. Just because its Batman related, doesn't mean it will happen.

HT's love for Batman isn't what it once was. Their Arkham Joker seemed to go by the wayside like Prometheus, First Class, and the Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory. Not to mention the lack of Penguin and Catwoman for Returns. The mythical Bane 2.0 everyone was expecting never happened either. Just because its Batman related, doesn't mean it will happen.
Doesn't mean it won't either. In the last year there have been five new batman figures. More then anyone except iron man. All without a movie in the last four or so years. Plus the re colored 66 batman, the returns batman coming, and Bruce. So in a 18-24 month window nearly 10 figures will be released. Without a movie in(by that time) nearly five years.

I don't think we are going to get an extensive line for this film.

I can see them doing Joker, Harley, Deadshot and Batman (if he appears at all different from Batman v Superman) I don't think we will get anymore than four figures.

That's entirely possible. Just depends on how hot toys thinks it will sell, how much licensing is ect. I wouldn't be surprised to see more myself. If the film performs well.

Howard has snapped up licenses before and not produced anything from them. Prometheus, X-Men First Class, Green Lantern, Tomorrowland etc etc. Can you really see another big player making figures from a Marvel film that isn't a bootleg? Also Motuxmen, you don't have to be so defensive, HT deserves any and all flak they get for all the stringing along they do with fans, as well as the worst customer service in the business.

Back