Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you seen the video does anyone else get an Al Pacino, ooh ah vibe from his mannerisms?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

You can see the facial tats on clearer, close up pics from that scene.

I think he will be fantastic, but probably wont buy the figure unless he is amazing. Mind you, I don't have any Ledger Joker figures either, so chances will be slim :lol

I love the look myself.
He looks fantastic here imo
CFTj-hiWgAEFR01.jpg

Need a HT figure of him immediately

I simply cant see this joker toe to toe with massive bat fleck

What?
Joker's not supposed to be able to go toe to toe with batman. :slap

I love the look myself.
He looks fantastic here imo
CFTj-hiWgAEFR01.jpg

Need a HT figure of him immediately

What?
Joker's not supposed to be able to go toe to toe with batman. :slap

Thats not what I meant, leto joker way too flamboyant and stylish meanwhile batfleck looks so jacked. Maybe I am wrong, really depend with jared acting and performance. I hope he is sinister enough

Im disturbed that you either had this on your phone/computer already or you specifically went looking for it either way what the hell?

While Robbie is clearly attractive and has a great body, I just think there are better choices for Harley, to me Harley has always had that cute face, not out and out sexy but cute and innocent looking (like Kristen bell or Elisa Cuthbert) Robbie ain't that, to me at least.

While Robbie is clearly attractive and has a great body, I just think there are better choices for Harley, to me Harley has always had that cute face, not out and out sexy but cute and innocent looking (like Kristen bell or Elisa Cuthbert) Robbie ain't that, to me at least.

I think Margot is a way better actress than those two. She is going to be fantastic. The Arkham games have portrayed Harley as more sexy, and Margot's accent is going to be perfect. She is the best casting in the DC film universe so far, IMO.

You should check her out in "The Wolf of Wall Street". The lady can act, and she can do a New York type accent too. You're right that she's sexier than she is cute, but I think Harley from the animated series looked "cute" mostly as a consequence of that particular arty style combined with her jester's outfit. When she wasn't wearing the funny hat she looked sexy in the animated show too, I think (though I may be thinking of the comics based on the animated series--it's been awhile.)

Margot Robbie will steal this movie. And I'm praying Hot Toys makes a figure based on her.

Is this how everyone wants to see margot robbie as harley?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432593523630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432593523630.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 480

Classic and original Harley look... however this mock-up shows how ridiculous it would look, in that situation anyway!
I'm pretty sure we'll see her in a few outfits through the course of the film... the classic one will probably be in there somewhere.

I really like it but yes this is why we wont see this suit in the movie. They might reference it and it would be cool if they gave it to her and she tears it up to make the assault on arkham suit

they're franchising this film too, so she may end up looking classic in movie 2 or 3, there's time to change her up.

I would like to see that as just an Easter egg, or silly disguise in the movie. That would be great.

I was actually having difficulty imagining how she would dress in the real world. She looks fine now but the hot pants are abit much. Also Margo is the perfect choice for Harley ( im still sad she wont be Motoko in ghost in the shell anymore). Brittany Murphy is the only other that could have fit.. May she rest in peace.

I wold like Zero of these guys as HotToys

Back