Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we got Enchantress, if like to see the dirty version, but I don't know if it would be a great looking figure. Either a lot of exposed joints or seamless. I worry about seamless figures.

I wonder if HT will release the other cameo figure...

I can't see that happening. Wait till another movie.

I'd love for some Knockoff versions of Croc or Katana. Even a 12" Mattel version that I could custom paint.

Can't see myself buying more than two or three figures from here. Batman is tempting me though...

While opening weekend was solid if this nose dives does HT give us the rest of the team or just the heavy hitters? Personally, I'm in for Arkham J, Harley and maybe Deadshot ....zero interest in anyone else except the cameo I mentioned.

While opening weekend was solid if this nose dives does HT give us the rest of the team or just the heavy hitters? Personally, I'm in for Arkham J, Harley and maybe Deadshot ....zero interest in anyone else except the cameo I mentioned.

You wouldn't want a Captain Boomerang to go with that? I loved him in the movie even though he didn't do much.

With Suicide Squad making $135M I'm hoping Hot Toys makes a Katana figure. :pray:

Yeah she was an awesome surprise.

Chuck-Norris-Approves-Gif-06.jpg

At the very least her sword would make an awesome accessory for someone else....

Nah...the rest of the cast is pretty expendable for my taste......in for 2 maybe 3 figs tops

That's kinda the idea of a Suicide Squad :lol

Personally I loved every single character in the movie - I genuinely cannot think of an ensemble piece where I have loved every character... and the moment the credits rolled, I instantly wanted more of them.
If you're not a fan of the DCEU movies... darkness, storylines etc., if you're honest with yourselves I think you'd have to admit that they have nailed every character so far.
There's also the fact that a full HT Squad would look superb on the shelf.

Personally I loved every single character in the movie - I genuinely cannot think of an ensemble piece where I have loved every character... and the moment the credits rolled, I instantly wanted more of them.
If you're not a fan of the DCEU movies... darkness, storylines etc., if you're honest with yourselves I think you'd have to admit that they have nailed every character so far.
That how I feel about some of the Avengers team a few I don't care what happens to them like War Machine.

Agreed.
I'd buy the entire team. Including Flag and Waller.
As it stands, I'm just hoping for Boomerang, Croc, and Katana to be announced. I really want those three in my collection on top of the ones already announced that I've already ordered.

Right on... I feel the same way. I'd love to see a rated R cut, but as it stands I loved the entire movie... It's the best of the 3 DCEU movies IMO and I really like Mos and the full cut of BvS... The movie even changed my mind about Will Smiths deadshot, who I was certain would ruin the role. I actually loved the humanity behind his character, he played it well. I will probably get every Suicide Squad figure now.

Afraid we will just get a couple Harleys and what has been shown. I think very little chance but Enchantress should be next figure announced if they do another...

Back