Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there are some problems with Margot Robbie ;)

After the Prime 1 was delayed for the 3rd time, now the same is happening with the SS PF

Are the pics of this on the SSC site supposed to be production piece shots? The face looks different to me for some reason. I'm not sure I like it as much as when I first saw pics for this of the proto.

I'm very interested to see the in hand reviews. I had the prime 1 on order and canceled during the delays. Cant see myself ordering that one now for various reasons. Space, money, likeness, other wants. I really prefer the base on the sideshow version and hope the head sculpt holds up to the early preorder photos and prototypes.

I want this( I think) but at $500 plus what was SSC thinking?

Most items now are priced well in excess of that, so it's just going to be something you're going to unfortunately have to get used to if you wish to buy further pieces from Sideshow.

And if it had come from Prime 1 or Iron Studios, it would've been at least $200 USD more.

this looks actually better than the proto! may need to seriously consider this one

What's the theme of the base? Maybe a team-up with the Rangers?

latest

Back