Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Leto as the Joker - as one Version of the Joker who tries to be different Jokers at once.

I like Ledgers Joker…or Nicholson or Romero, their versions for their story line.
Every Joker incarnation had ups and downs

But hey, I heard there is this upcoming small movie The Flash. They gonna do Flaspoint, and they will get rid of different characters. So maybe Letos Joker is one of them. Let's pretend Suicide Squad never happened. Maybe Deadshot Will Smith will be gone, too.

I wonder if they're going to use flashpoint to bring Superman back. I know some people think Superman will return at the end of Justice League (raised from the dead somehow) based on the last trailer but I have a feeling that's going to be Supergirl showing up at the end to help out. In the trailer Bruce Wayne is looking at a holographic imagine which appears to be Supergirl.

Where the hell do you guys see a woman?

It does somewhat make sense when Steppenwolf says No kryptonians.

When Bruce is looking at the hologram, the legs are way to thin to be superman's, so either Supergirl has a small part or they are setting it up for a future appearance of Supergirl either in Man of Steel 2 or maybe her own movie, with the success of Wonder Woman it wouldn't surprise me.

When Bruce is looking at the hologram, the legs are way to thin to be superman's, so either Supergirl has a small part or they are setting it up for a future appearance of Supergirl either in Man of Steel 2 or maybe her own movie, with the success of Wonder Woman it wouldn't surprise me.

Jason Mamoa was already caught on camera telling a little boy at a signing "don't worry...he's still alive, okay?" as well as Gal Gadot mentioning that "if you're a big fan of Superman then you're gonna be very very happy to watch Justice League" so I really doubt it's Supergirl and not Superman. That hologram did not look feminine to me, not to mention Henry Cavill's ankles and calves (which is all you can see in the hologram) are pretty thin compared to the rest of him

98d2f0ee654e4cff1801a0fdf24f8b65.jpg

I figure it's either him or her but it's all speculation... I'm just worried their going to have some cheesy excuse on how Superman was raised from the dead... At least if they did it with flashpoint it would make more sense...

I figure it's either him or her but it's all speculation... I'm just worried their going to have some cheesy excuse on how Superman was raised from the dead... At least if they did it with flashpoint it would make more sense...

well if they go by the comics, he was never actually dead. his pulse just slowed to a crawl. If I remember correctly, when the fortress bots were looking for him, there was one pulse then it took 17 days before he had another pulse. And at the end of BvS you see his "aura" raise the dirt on the grave meaning his is alive. There's also a fan theory that the "beats" played during the final scenes of BvS aren't part of the soundtrack but supposed to be his heartbeat that no one hears. of course like you said, it's all speculation until November and I CANNOT wait! :panic:

There is no need for some cheesy excuse or no need for flashpoint to bring Superman back.

Go and grab "The Death of Superman". This story had such an impact on the comic industry. Then you will understand how it works with Supes.

I'm tempted to get this all of a sudden after seeing the movie.
Think she'd go well with the BVS Wonder Woman and Armored Bats?

Yeah, I agree.

But as I didn't particularly like Leto's portrayal of Joker, if I do get Harley (currently on my Wishlist to preorder) I'll probably just get her by herself and figure it out later.
That's what I'm thinking.
Or maybe I'll just get the DC Collectibles one to go with the Katana I grabbed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree.

But as I didn't particularly like Leto's portrayal of Joker, if I do get Harley (currently on my Wishlist to preorder) I'll probably just get her by herself and figure it out later.

She's going to go by the Bale Bats and Ledger Joker for me. Not overly concerned about mixing universes here since I don't want the gangsta Joker.

She's going to go by the Bale Bats and Ledger Joker for me. Not overly concerned about mixing universes here since I don't want the gangsta Joker.

I was thinking of possibly doing the same. Given that they're all relatively small 1/4 statues I was thinking on squeezing all three in the bottom Besta of my collection. But as small as those Batman and Joker pieces are, I'll doubt it fit.

I was just thinking the same lol. Id put her with the hot toys ledger and any 1/4 keaton they release. Thats even deeper universe mixing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back