Premium Format Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Nice Charlotte Rampling Premium Format.

Prime 1 heads FAR better in person- I have yet to see a decent pic of any of them- the laughing and bubble gum portraits are spot on

This is so subjective, its not even funny. The laughing portrait of Harley in the P1 version looks like Margot, but I feel her mouth is way to open to be natural. The bubble gum portrait doesn't look like Margot to me ...neither does the plain portrait.

On the other hand, the portrait on the SSC version does resemble Margot, IMO. Its not an exact facsimile of Margot, but the resemblance is there. Plus the fact I like the SSC body sculpt and proportions better ...and its 1/4 scale ...I'll take this version.

Is the Prime 1 base really that huge? to me it looks small by Prime 1 standards. It's about half the size of the Hush line bases or TDK III.

I don't think either really nail the likeness to Margot but are great Harley Quinn statues anyway. Prefer the pose on the SS statue

Its really that huge, altho the SSC one isn't exactly tiny. Base size is why I will most likely never own a P1 figure. Who has got room for a half-acre base? Not me, anyway.

P1: Laughing head looks just like a former co-worker, except for the tattoos and hair. Really don't need to see Jackie looking back at me when I glance this statue's way.... blank-stare head is abysmal, bubblegum head is cute but I want bad-assery, not cute.

Likeness to Margot does not have to be exact; SSC close enough. I am buying a PF of Harl, not Margot. Altho I love Margot of course.

Back